Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, December 24, 2012

Start: Youkai´s Life

 My life before all this upheaval was quiet. He walked through the woods without worrying about anything or anyone, but everything changed when I met the most beautiful human priestess of the world and saved from a likely death. After that, it came down to govern my empire, protect my family - especially Kiara, be a good husband and an exemplary father.
 Still, as much as things recur daily, do not get tired of doing them, because I'm glad to see stamped on each dear face a sincere smile and a contagious joy. Many who know me for years I still ask: "Where is that old saw that Sesshoumaru human worse than insects, which was shunned by any creature?" I answer that this Sesshoumaru is asleep somewhere on me, but still exists because that is my true identity and nothing will change that, much as I love my family.

 There are several tasks in my extensive kingdom and for this tale with the help of my sons and Yasuhiko Akihiro caring for the world of youkai. Though I continue to be feared, there youkai trying to invade my domain and it is this part that enter my wife and my daughters Kiara Nishihara, Mitsuo and Miyoko. They are taking care of the villagers in case of serious diseases that the priestesses of the village can not cure.
 However, it is not as easy as it looks: I have the responsibility to periodically visit my mother, a laborious and complicated thing, because she still treats me like I was a baby. Not just my mother requires visits, but also my father, but dealing with it is easier. Furthermore, I still have annual visits from Inuyasha in my home and maintain order is complicated, especially among Akira - my daughter-and Kalissa - my niece.

 But I like the life I have and the family I built. Even passionate priestess Kiara I'm surprised with myself for having changed so much, that a simple change of human caused overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment