Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

03. Enchant of the Vampire

 The youkai kissed the top of his wife's head and waited for her return their bedroom, where she had gone to the store mirror. When placed the object on the dresser, appeared the image of a masked man. She was startled and dropped the mirror on the floor, which broke into several pieces.
  Hearing the sound of breaking glass, Sesshoumaru climbed the bedroom window and saw that really the mirror was broken. Kiara came up and hugged her, but she ended up scratching his face by accident.
- Calm down, my princess, I am.
- I'm sorry dear, I did not know it was you. Excuse me, really.
- I'm fine, do not worry, but what happened here?
- I saw the image of a man in the mirror: he wore a mask and black all over.
- Sure, my beloved?

  She nodded, hugged her husband and still looking in the mirror, which regenerated the fall of their own accord and landed on the girl's dresser.
- This smell ... It's like I felt yesterday. Wait here.

  The youkai followed the scent to the border between his kingdom and father of Kiara, but found nothing. He went home and calmed his wife spent the rest of the day with the kids, enjoying this beautiful fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment