Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

01.Vampire Around


When they returned to the castle, Kiara and Sesshoumaru was showering down into the garden. The priestess, seeing the excitement of her husband through the window, subtly asked:
- Honey, is something wrong?
- I thought I smelled someone, but I think it was just printing ... Coming up, my princess.
- Okay, honey.

  The youkai went to the window and went back in the room. He lay down beside his wife and hugged her, after giving a kiss goodnight.

  During the night, a strange, tall silver-haired, black overcoat and a mask appeared and left something in the garden especially prepared for one of the inhabitants of the palace. He entered the room, but was nearly caught by Sesshomaru, who had mild sleep and highly refined senses and got out of bed abruptly, forgetting that the priestess was asleep with his head resting on his chest.
- My love, did something happen?
- Again I had the impression of having someone smelled the vicinity of the castle, but it must have just been feeling ... It's okay, my princess, can vote to sleep, I'm sorry I snapped awake ...
- All right, my love, I'm fine. Good evening.
- Good evening.

  At dawn began to cool, announcing the arrival of autumn. And he continued invading the neighborhood, watching every movement of his victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment