Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, December 29, 2012

06. Talking with Toutousai

 All was peace and security in my family again. That day I left my kingdom to the care of Kiara and Yasuhiko to become a stronger youkai. My wife did not take well to my farewell, but he understood my reasons, which besides being a necessity mine, were also of the whole kingdom.
  I decided to consult the old blacksmith Toutousai, seizing the opportunity that he has honed my swords. For once he was not trying to escape and received me gladly. While Bakusaiga sharpened my sword, he said, amid the pounding of the hammer hot iron sword:
- Are you living with humans weakened physically or psychologically, Sesshoumaru?
- What do you mean, Toutousai? I do not weakening it really happened and if it was not because of humans.
- Yes, you were not familiar with the feelings and the intimate presence of humans in your daily life and it has made you more vulnerable. You may not realize it, but it's the honest truth. Why do you think that even feared enemies that are attacking you?
- In part, this is true. - Admit, watching my sword is sharp - after I met Kiara and I married her, I had the feeling that changed by humans quickly come to love and understand humans in a way that I never imagined before.
- And without you noticing, it made ​​you weak mentally, or physically, as you prefer ... They are sharp and ready, good luck on your journey.

  I left the cave Toutousai thinking about what he said, a question that echoed in my mind without ceasing "You weakened living with humans physically or psychologically?". I really could have weakened or me instead of the enemies are stronger?

No comments:

Post a Comment