Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, December 20, 2012

09. Sesshoumaru fall down


Once we heard the call of Harumi, the priestess Kiara appeared. Sesshoumaru looked at with indifference and stood beside the vampire.
- Go, Sesshoumaru wants to see you.

 She approached, looking into the eyes of youkai, who immediately dropped his sword and hugged the girl. She touched her lips lightly, but realized she did not react to his actions and smelled the poison him in her body.
- You can try leaving your scent on it, Harumi, but even if you try, my scent forever remain in her body.

 Harumi did not respond, he sat on the throne and watched the couple in the middle of the hall. Sesshoumaru tried to make the girl you remember, but it was no use. As much as he tried, it was all in vain. However, looked at the mirror and saw that she carried her soul trapped. He knew what to do because Nishihara had researched on the subject, but could not make Kiara drop the mirror in any way.
 Soon, he realized that it was useless any attempt. Strongly embraced the girl and the first time she responded to his embrace. For a moment, Sesshoumaru was cheerful and whispered in her ear:
- I love you, if you ever want to go back, you know where I am, waiting for you with open arms ...

 Kiara seized the moment of distraction him a dagger and stabbed him in the back gold rapidly, generating an accidental scratch on his face. The youkai felt a deep pain and intense, but not countered because the person who did it was the woman he loved most. Continued to embrace her and broke the glass with his left hand, freeing the soul of the girl and making her stay conscious.
- Neck I thought a girl as sweet and wonderful as you were able to do that, but that's okay, anyway, I still love you.
- Sesshoumaru ... What did I do? Forgive me, please, I love you baby, please ... - She took his face in his hands and wept, dissatisfied by what he had done to the man who had taken care of her and everything she wanted during those years.
- It's okay, you were not aware when did this ... At least I'll die happy, because I'll be in the arms of my wife, the same person who took my life. - He wiped her tears and gently pressed her face against his chest
- You did not deserve to go through this, I am not worthy to have you as my husband, there are other women in the world better than me, why you had to choose me?
- I would not have chosen you. Fate brought us together and I just fulfilled the orders of my heart, intensifying the love I feel and turning it into an eternal flame that never goes out.

 He approached his face and rubbed the left side of her face, kissing the top of her head then. To the extent that the wound was bleeding, he was weak and the scent of his blood thirst brought to the vampire, who came to take his blood. To protect her husband, Kiara created a barrier and took care of her husband, taking the knife from him and trying to stimulate the body to heal the wound Sesshoumaru, that only worked with the will of the youkai.

No comments:

Post a Comment