Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

01- Christmas Celebration

 It was Christmas Eve. Kiara and my daughters decorated the castle with lights and ornaments of the most varied. The cooks were preparing supper for the soon arrival of my family. This is the first time my father, my mother and my brother come to my castle to celebrate the Christmas with us.
  In a few minutes, all was ready, the tree was decorated and the palace was illuminated with lights of different colors. It was ten minutes to midnight and we were ready, just waiting for the arrival of others. Everyone was quiet, except for my oldest son, Yasuhiko, who tried to bribe me to pinch something from the dinner table.
- Come on, Dad, just a bit, no one will notice.
- I already said no, five more minutes and they must be arriving, calm down.


  Soon, he gave up eating and waited my relatives on the outside. It took a while, but they arrived - right on time as usual - Inuyasha was the first to enter and as Yasuhiko, wanted to attack the table, that he inhaled a delicious smell. I tried to stop and the two strategies absurd for me to overcome, because for that, I was forced to stand guard at the door of the dining room.
  My parents were the ones that were late that night - both my mother and my father were late. When my mother came through the door, he heard an exclamation of joy and stomachs rebelling. It was midnight, officially Christmas day. Our entire schedule was changed because the desire to enjoy the supper was stronger in most present in the room, especially Inuyasha and Yasuhiko, who were the first to sit at the table.

  After the meal, Kiara, Miyuki, Miyoko, Mitsuo and Nishihara sang some Christmas carols. It was snowing and then my kids came out to enjoy the snow and through Kaname and Yasuhiko started a snowball war. All part of the fun of young people, including me, Sesshoumaru, who formerly did not participate in these things.

  Of all the Christmases I've ever had, and that was the best thing I felt full and happy, I felt like a human for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment