Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, December 28, 2012

04. Hostility to a princess of Shikoku

 I made sure that the wounds were healed and Kiara that night still follow his scent that was in lira toward the Northwest. It was a long walk and finally came to a somewhat distant city of Osaka, where is my castle, this city was Shikoku, which was ruled by a human named Akane kiyomoto. I continued following the tracks of the enemy, but the actual ruler of the city was passing by and saw me.
- What are you doing here, Sesshoumaru?
- I should not satisfactions for you.
- Do not be arrogant! You're in my domain and I have a right to know what you're doing here.
- I said I should not satisfactions.

   I turned and went back to stalking my prey, but Akane was grumpy that day and shot an arrow it against me. I dodged the arrow quickly and returned the same way.
- Why be a princess, should have more access and more education about attacking someone from behind. If you're not grumpy out on me and that's why guys like you the reason I'm here. You should have control over the output of your residents overnight.
- What do you mean?
- Some of your subjects would own this lira white?
- Yes, the owner is her son, Seiji. What is she doing with you?
- He tried to hang my wife with the strings of this lyre.
- This is ridiculous, he would never do such a thing.
- If you want to check, Kiara is at home being watched by a guard.

   It was noticeable that she knew nothing and had not noticed the boy in output during the night. I was surprised and did not conform to the idea of her son have done such a thing.
- Follow me, I want you even interrogate Seiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment