Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, December 22, 2012

13. Vampire Game


 Fearing that something happened to Kiara, Sesshoumaru  ran to the castle. He entered the room and saw that there was a priestess who was unconscious in bed. He looked Mitsuo, who tried to defend himself.
- It was not so, that was not her kimono and her scent was not this, believe me Dad, you could smell her even more than I do.
- I believe, be calm. So she should be sleeping, we will not wake her.

The priestess awoke and saw that the youkai was beside her, but staring blankly at the window and then he did not see her wake. He held his hand and said, tenderly:
- Sesshoumaru, honey, did something happen?
- No, I'm fine ... You were sleeping my princess?
- No, I woke up now when I passed out in the forest. Why?
- Your kimono is different and your smell too, I thought you already had showered and was resting. If you were unconscious until now, who did this to you?
- I think that's your impression, honey, I'm still the same.

  Sesshoumaru did not want to prolong the discussion and nodded, but knew deep down something was wrong. He was sure Harumi aprontara something, he surely had prepared a game, but he was not sure what it was. He spent the rest of the day with Kiara in the garden, but it was outside the normal range.
  However, he declined to discuss, not knowing what was coming and did not know how much longer it would be with the woman he loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment