Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, December 30, 2012

08. Weak Wizard

 It did not take long for me to find such a sorcerer. In fact, his evil presence was evident even to humans. He was on his way to my kingdom, but I got in his way in time.
- What a surprise, Sesshoumaru. He learned about my arrival and came to stop me to save your beloved people? You are very kind.

  Toutousai was right, everyone knew my weakness. But how? Does that was so plastered on my face that I just do not understand? I have not had much time to reflect, I had to concentrate on the battle.
- You think you can beat me with this spell ridiculous? Need much more than that to defeat me.
- There is no magic. It includes towering sacred powers which exterminated all youkai.
- I am immune to any sort of sacred power and you know this very well because I am a full youkai.

  That damned sorcerer smiled even after I hit him with my sword Tokijin. To tease me, even said:
- You just is immune to holy powers because coexists with the most powerful priestess of this era, the daughter of Shimiku: Kiara. Because you have great familiarity with it, you've adjusted to her powers and now no longer feels the attack of any other spiritual power. I'm sure it was hard for you to live with her in the early years. You will have to face a major threat soon.

  After that, he died. How could he know that I really suffered in the early years with Kiara because of her great spiritual power? No other opponent knew it before and he knows how I'll have to face a big threat? Well, if this threat is as great as it does not have to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment