Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, December 31, 2012

End: The Princess Natsumi Dead


- I heard she was hanged by the strings of the lyre of Akane´s son , so here I thought you were thinking of her.
- I cut the strings before they hanged Kiara. Spending well, I do not have time to waste talking.

 When I was leaving, she again threw the trident in my direction. I dodged him and drew my gun, sword Tokijin. I was ready to attack her, but she had time to plot a coup dirty taking the form identical to that of my wife, Kiara, was a perfect picture, the eyes, the hair, the voice and even the way she spoke to me was identical to the original.
- Sesshoumaru, honey, you have the courage to raise the sword against me, your beloved wife? I thought you loved me, Sesshoumaru. You do not love me anymore, is it? - Her eyes were tearful, as well as voice, which gave even more reality to that farce.
- You think you can fool me with this farce?
- I know not, but I have the ability to enter the minds of people and explore every speech and every aspect of the person which is important for my victim, this person is alive or dead. The image Kiara directly affects your mind about the fact attacking me because even though I'm not real, it would be unforgivable to hurt someone who possessed her image. Even more now that you have become so emotional.

  I could not hear any more provocations that damn mermaid. While it is true the fact that I could not hurt anyone with the image of my wife, I could not hear her more provocations. At that moment, I forgot for a moment the image of the mermaid Kiara and attacked mercilessly, throwing Tokijin in her heart.
- You can not escape me, Sesshoumaru. I'll have you by my side sooner or later, or my name is not Natsumi Shiyuki.

 I did not listen to what she said. Finally I realized that I did not need to strengthen more, I've always been strong, but my feelings did not allow this force appeared altogether, as happened at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment