Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

02. Sesshoumaru´s Feelings


 Even with all joy, my old self and awakens as before I finish my castle and leaving my family to go to the forest where I used to stay, thinking about my decisions and everything that happened during that time. The crescent moon brings me peace and gives me time to think about my actions and decisions based on what's happened so far.
 
 At present I am confused and going through a hard time about life with my wife Kiara, because for me it has suffered many dangers for the simple fact that she was my companion. It should be a weakness of mine that no one found out, but unfortunately it has become the easiest target for my enemies. I think of leaving her but I know she vai vai search for and suffer. I want her safety above all else, but I can not leave my people and not take her to my castle in the world of youkai.

   I'm with the fragmented feelings, trying to form something concrete which I do not regret, but it is an arduous mission where happiness is at stake Kiara and her life. Both are important, but I think keeping it alive takes priority. One way or another she'll find someone who can replace me.

No comments:

Post a Comment