Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, December 22, 2012

11. “Broken Arrow”


They were about to reach the castle, but freed from Harumi's sacred arrow and Mitsuo left. He left his castle and followed the trail of blood that Sesshoumaru had left without notice. Idly, he pursued the youkai blood and did not realize that the arrows were purified close. When you touch one of them, he had a part of the face wound.
- You were smart, but these arrows will not stop me ... Are underestimating my power and will regret it.

 Even knowing that he would be with various injuries, the main vampire sought by the arrow following the spiritual energy of Kiara, who had placed much of purification that arrow. It took but he found it and without the slightest effort, broke into many pieces.
  As the arrow was directly connected with the priestess, she felt a strong headache and fainted. Smelling the vampire, Sesshoumaru drew his sword and ordered Bakusaiga Mitsuo take Kiara to the castle, which was a few feet from where they were. Before leaving with her adoptive mother, she released an arrow in the direction where it came from Harumi, hitting him in the left shoulder.
- Your daughter is an excellent archer, sorry that does not have the spiritual power of the mother, is not it, Sesshoumaru? That seal could not keep me any longer. And your blood helped me find my way, thanks.
- Damn, how still alive?
- I'm not just a vampire: I am the ruler of all of them. I admit that the powers are strong Kiara, could cause as many injuries on me ... But it will not be so easy to destroy me.
- That is what we will see, ordinary parasite!

 Harumi smiled and showed the arrow had just Mitsuo shoot and said:
- See that arrow? With it I can kill two rabbits with one stone, dear Sesshoumaru.
- This is ridiculous.
- No it's not, here's the energy of Mitsuo and some of the energy Kiara, so if I break, the two will die. Your daughter, when shoots an arrow, it puts all the vital energy of her and this time, wanted to help his daughter Kiara, passing the rest of her energy, making this arrow a powerful weapon of extermination. If you want me to keep both alive, keep the sword and we negotiate peacefully, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment