Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, December 30, 2012

07. In search of Power

 I kept following my path in search for power. Follow north, where my winds indicated. There were several youkai who tried to beat me, but they were insignificant and did not help me increase my power. I needed some time to my opponent power level, but would not find anyone around here. As I moved from one region to another, I heard some villagers say that there was a powerful sorcerer destroying all the kingdoms that were ruled by youkai.
- Where is this wizard?
- Oh, Lord Sesshomaru. It is in the east, near the realm of fire youkai, Akatsuki and soon he will attack your kingdom, sir. By chance you will face him?
- Yes, after all he is a threat to my kingdom too.
- But if it's a trap for you?
- I do not care, but thanks for your concern.
- Good luck, sir Sesshoumaru.

  I decided to confront him, because with this protect my kingdom and gain more strength. Follow eastward, where it was at present. Finally I find someone worthy to face me? I just know fighting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment