Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, December 29, 2012

05. Teenage Revenge


I followed Akane to the her castle. On the porch was Seiji, who ran inside to see me. The boy's mother called him. He pretended to be surprised, ran toward the mother and cried with joy the return of the lira.
- Seiji, this is Sesshoumaru and he came to ask you some questions.

  He looked at me with a deep sense of anger, but remained in the room to hear me. Do not hesitate to ask my claws and prepare for a probable lie.
- What is your interest in Kiara?
- Do not know what you're talking about.

 Estralei my fingers and tried not to lose my temper with him cynical.
- I'll ask again: what is your interest in Kiara and why you tried to hang her.
- I do not know who this guy named Kiara and I left here overnight to try to kill anyone.

 I grabbed the boy by the throat with my left hand, which was already prepared with poisonous claw. He struggled, but realized that I was not willing to spare him and so tried an attack, but it did not work. Realizing that the neck would have melted soon decided to confess.
- She'll get what you deserve for years that I want for your daughter, Miyuki, as wife and she infuriated me, Miyuki said she was too good for me and I should give it up. Why is she your daughter, I should forget the fact that she is my wife, because you never allow a relationship between us. Those words never left my mind I wanted to avenge her, that damned who humiliated me and tried to destroy my dream. If not for you, I would have succeeded.

 I let out his neck and let out a laugh quickly. I threw the lyre for him and said, leaving the window:
- This is ridiculous, I do not believe my wife was almost killed by such nonsense. Why do not you even talk to Miyuki and hear what she has to say? It would be easier than all that. If you do that again, look at your neck and remember that I will come to kill you and I will not have mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment