Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, December 21, 2012

10. Mitsuo saves her Parents


 Harumi, extremely angry, tried to break the barrier of the priestess, who was weak and could not stand any longer. Sesshoumaru looked up and saw that the girl was trying to strengthen the barrier. He took the sword Tenseiga waist and handed it to Kiara.
- Take even not being able to cut the Tenseiga can take care of you, preventing any attack. When this barrier is broken, and run back home, let him suck my blood, so it will be busy to go after you.
- I'm not going without you! If so I'll suck it for my blood too!
- You're a stubborn girl ... I do not want you to get hurt.

  At that moment, the barrier broke and Harumi was almost treading on Sesshoumaru when an arrow hits the chest. It was Mitsuo, who entered the castle still shooting arrows, the vampire temporarily sealing the wall.
- Daddy, Mommy, go, hurry! My seal will not hold it for long!
- Mitsuo, I sent you stay home.
- If not for me, you would be dead. I would never stop while my parents are away and in danger. I love you.
- Also love you, darling daughter.

  Leveraging the seal of youkai archer, the three fled the areas of Harumi as soon as possible. To create obstacles, Mitsuo threw arrows purified by Kiara trees, forming a chain of spiritual power that any vampire who exceeded, would suffer serious damage and serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment