Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, December 30, 2012

09. Unknown Area

 I continued my walk further in that direction, because it was the only place where I had not explored in depth. It was a complicated way that if someone wanted to get to the end would have to be well prepared because the ground was uneven and several rocks as well as being within a dense forest and closed. I walked quietly until you reach the end of the trail, which ended in a beautiful landscape with a very large lake and blue lens. I stopped to rest a bit because there were days I was walking without any pause.

   Truly magnificent and the place was quiet, completely silent, except for the singing of birds passing by. Thought I'd bring my wife there for us to be alone for a moment.
   I thought I was alone, but was not: a human woman ran toward me scared and said:
- Please, sir, get out of here! The creatures that inhabit this place are terrible! This place is a trap for visitors, please run!

   That said, she ran to where the trail I followed to get there. She seemed desperate with the supposed creature that lived there.

No comments:

Post a Comment