Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

- Twelfth Act -

  When the clock struck seven, walked down the stairs trying not to wake my father, who was dozing on the couch. However, my phone announced a message Blake agreed and Dad, who nearly fell off the couch.
- Where are you going at this hour?
- I. .. Intended to visit Yuko. Could I?
- Yes, but not too long. I want you home until ten at night but ...
- O.K. I already know.
   I ran out the door into the alley. The street was deserted, however, I felt that uncomfortable feeling of being watched by someone. When I got to the alley, Blake was waiting for me, clearly getting impatient with my delay. As I approached, he was a little different, his eyes were darker, paler skin and there was blood in the left corner of his lip. Had he been involved in some kind of argument or fight?
- Are you okay?
- Why are you asking?
- Has ... Blood ...
- That? There is nothing, I'm fine. Come, you do not want to know everything? Of its true origin?
- My ... Origin? Blake! Wait!
  He disappeared into the darkness of the alley and I followed. I knew deep down that should not have gotten it all, but a part inside me that I did not know I wanted to hear what he had to say. I had to run to keep it and stumbled on something when he suddenly stopped and I could see a body lying on the ground, a little bloodied. It was a girl. No. It was some girl, was one of the students from beginners, Sarah Midori. Blake put his hand in my mouth to muffle my scream.
- Calm down, it's no use crying.
   I ran scared. You should know that everything was a lie, something it was not right. That alley seemed different, like an endless maze. A dense black fog covered my vision and I could not see where he was going. He could hear the voice of Blake approaching me supernaturally. At that moment I thought, with so many girls in the world, precisely why I have to go through this?
   Had no more breath to run and tried to lose him turning right and hiding in the shadows. I leaned against the wall and saw my body lose strength and slipping until I fell sitting on the floor completely exhausted. Atsuhiro tried calling but did not sign. At that moment, I thought I would die.

   Soon, I saw a soft light that appeared before me. My star mark warmed and soon felt the presence of Koichi, the light disappeared and he appeared, with blue eyes and black wings welcoming him drove away the fog with a gentle wind. Koichi opened his arms to me and wrapped me in a way prtetora, almost paternal, but it made me feel good.
- Koichi, what's happening?
- It's time. I should know why Blake have appeared.
- Time for what? Please explain to me what is happening.
   Koichi tightened the hug and looked to the left. A silver spear came and he threw it toward the darkness. I could see a light red like blood in the mist approaching, leaving my mark cross busy and bright.
- No use to protect it. So we know which side he will.
- I know - Koichi replied, still on the defensive - but if you hurt her, I'll have to break the pact.
- You would not dare do that.

   The scarlet light was less than a meter from us and I could see the face of Blake. He continued with the same expression, as if nothing had happened and threw the spear back to Koichi. Blake's hands were smeared with blood he tasted like candy. I felt my body tremble and lose heat, but the angel was still there. They exchanged glances and hostile seemed fastened to a wire that prevented them from attacking each other fiercely.

No comments:

Post a Comment