Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, August 2, 2013

-First Act -

   I did not believe in angels, not vampires, not in ghosts nor anything I have not seen yet. You may say that I'm suspicious and unbelieving world, well, I admit I really am. My name is Shizukka Mizuki, I'm a college student from Kyoto. I'm nineteen and I live with my father, Mizuki Takashiro. My mother, Kasanne Shiguya died when I was two.
    My house is a bit far from the university where the study and whenever I walk the same path with my childhood friends, Yuko Nigushi, which is in the same class as me and Atsuhiro Yamazaki, who is in another class of veterans. My routine is always the same, however, everything changed in one night.
    
   It was three months ago. Was finishing a report from the university. It was midnight when I was lying, I saw a tall figure and - as bizarre as it may seem - with wings. That's right, wings. I did not investigate, because I thought it was tiredness.
    When I awoke the next morning, I saw a star-shaped mark on the silver color on my right wrist. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and tried to wash that mark, however, it did not. I tried to hide at all costs what my father, but to no avail. On the third day, he saw me and took all the doctors in the city, but none could tell what could be. Thought it would be some kind of sign that my mother sent.
    But it was not what we think. Every day at midnight, that same figure appears and my brand emits intense heat every time I see it, as if it were burning my body, and when it disappears, feel chills and a heavy heart. I know that that person more than know myself. I hope one day to see his face, I could touch him and know his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment