Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, August 9, 2013

- Seventh Act -

  It's about time for class. My friends and I went to our classes due to study for the exam would happen as soon as the teacher came Kanada. All the students were at their desks waiting for the big moment, because my teacher was not there the most pious of the universe. Rather, it was cold and cruel to us as a day of evidence.
   She arrived punctually as always, however, she was not in the envelope of the assessments and arrived accompanied by a boy of average height tall, very black hair who wore a suit and overcoat black too. He had green eyes that examined all the corners of the room. When he glanced about me, even if it was for a second, I felt a huge chill run down my spine.
- This is Kawazaki Blake. For reasons parrticulares he moved here. I ask you to be gentle with him. - Kanada lady looked at me - Miss Mizuki, some would bother Blake occupy the wallet in front?
- Fine with me ... - I felt that my voice sounded a little shaky, but I saw that niniguém had repaired.
   As he approached to sit, I felt that my body was shaking and a large chill ran down my spine again. Something made me want to stay away from that boy. He glanced at me and gave a smile that I did not know exactly what it conveyed. It was a mixture of malice and satisfaction with a bit of discontent. After that, the lady Kanada announced that the evidence here was suspended for two weeks because of the arrival of Blake.

   When Yuko and I were leaving, my teacher asked to speak to me privately. It was about the new student, who by the way was no longer there.
- Shizukka ... - She looked at me through his glasses with a caring expression - I know that Blake is new student, but I could count on you to help you with the matter of the evidence? If your friends also can help I would be happy.
- What happened? No one would accept help?
- It is a delicate situation. - She said, looking at his wallet - Blake is a good guy, I know that because I was his teacher in a preparatory course for university in Tokyo and know you're the only one sensible enough not to wonder why he be transferred.
- Something serious?
- Maybe, depends on the point of view of the beholder. Can I count on you for that?
   I nodded, not choice. After all, even if he desired me chills, I should help him with the evidence and the lady pointed me Kanada especially for this, should not disappoint her.
- He'll be there tomorrow at eight in the morning.
- He knows that I am?
- No. But I put it to you that he indentifique.
   She handed me a silver bracelet says "tracking study" and let me go. Yuko was gone and left a message on the door saying that she had received a message of urgency and Atsuhiro was with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment