Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, August 4, 2013

- Third Act -

  I woke up with my friend calling me. For a moment, I thought I had dreamed it all, however, percei I was not in my room. Was in a hospital room. Yuko was sitting near me, Atsuhiro was coming and my dad listened to the guidance of Dr. Kawazaki. Once the doctor left, my father looked at me, a little more relieved and stroked my head. Yuko was completely preoccupied, seemed even my mother. Atsuhiro just smiled shyly and, knowing him well, I know it was an apology.
- Why did you do that? - Yuko began the interview.
- I tried to save a boy who fell into the lake.
- You idiot! He nearly killed you choked!
- He must have me confused with someone else.
- And how are you so sure? - She crossed her arms, with that expression as-you-go-out-this-now?
- He seemed sorry and tried to reach my hand. After all, who took me out of the lake?
   Yuko huffed in defeat. That was a sign that I knew well, but wanted to hear herself.
- He saved you. I think he did it to compensate or try to kill you on land, where you can not get away at the last second. - And as always, she gives a laugh to emphasize the malignant terror.

   At that moment, the nurse knocks on the door with a person. Those clothes, I would know those anywhere. By the way he was and was still wet. My father allowed him to enter. When he approached, my brand began to burn again and stepped back a bit.
- Excuse me for the incident of the lake and thanks for saving me. - He gave a gentle smile and handed me a bouquet with orchids. Those were my favorite flowers and they were not all easy to find in Kyoto. How could he know that?
- Thank you. - I tried to smile and took the flowers with the left hand, because according to my grandmother, if you take something with the left hand, the evil that the person allegedly wished you back to her and I did not trust him.
- I'm Koichi Nakamura. - He smiled again and looked at the clock on the wall - Unfortunately, I have to go. I hope he recovers soon and I'm sorry again. It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Shizukka.
    He said goodbye to me and then the other companions sympathetically followed by Atsuhiro, who said he received a call from his house. Yuko followed, promising to return the next day to see me. Only my father was there, after all there was no place he could go.
- How do you know that guy?
- I do not know, father. I just felt I should save it and did it, without thinking of anything.
    My father glanced at my hand and saw that my brand was returning to original color. He looked at me curiously, however I do not know what to say. Knowing that he expected an explanation, I shook my head, denying any possibility that I know what was happening. That kid was strange and mysterious. How could he know my name if I did not introduce myself? Surely he could not have found my room without saying my name and surname to the nurse. And how could he know that I liked orchids? And there was a key point in that story: why my brand changed color and burned when he was around? Certainly I would never find out, though I knew very well that would see him again sooner than I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment