Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, August 9, 2013

- Eigth Act -

  My alarm went off at seven in the morning the next day. It was a Saturday in spring and I wish I could enjoy staying home or walking in the park close to home, but I had other commitments which included assistance study for beginners. Not that I hate the newbies, is that I do not like when they appear days or weeks of evidence.
   I took breakfast after getting dressed. I went up to the room and grabbed my backpack that was with the bracelet. I put it in the left arm and took course to the library after spending the bookstore lady Shiba and fifteen minutes later I was at the point of encotro. I glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was eight o'clock, however, saw no one, nor the tables upstairs. Eight and twenty. Eight and a half. No one appeared. Would he be one of those that mark and not appearing?

  I sighed and grabbed my backpack, walking toward the exit when I saw him arrive with a calm assutadora. He soon took aim with my left arm and smiled quietly.
- So you are my help? - His green eyes sparkled such as when a child gets a new toy - I'm sorry I'm late. I had some problems along the way.
  He lifted the bag all wet. Certainly the smell said it was water from the same lake where I dived to save Koichi.
- You do not wanna know. - He said, walking upstairs.

   He seemed arrogant and inattentive in the first five minutes of study, however, with the passage of time, he has demonstrated dedicated and focused, and fast and efficient. In less than half an hour he had copied three of the four modules that would be charged in the event. Blake did not exchange a word with me even to flee the matter except to answer questions, which were few. You Kanada was right, he was a good kid.
   Another ten minutes later he copied the last module and extensive. Realizing he would lose the anotaçõess if he continued with the same bag, I decided to lend my him on condition that he give me back full on Monday. Blake hesitated, but decided to accept my proposal.
- Thanks for the help, Shizukka.
   When I turned to look at him, did not see him there. He was fast, no doubt to detail and thoughtful as he heard my full name only once and had remembered. I returned home carrying his backpack in one arm while balancing my books in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment