Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, August 11, 2013

- Tenth Act -

I was immersed in an extremely peaceful and deep sleep, until you hear a voice whispering in my ear. I woke up startled and looked at all sides, with my senses prepared to detect any sound or movement. I was standing by the window when someone holds me in his arms and covers my mouth so I did not scream. The moonlight lit the person's face and saw the same angel who was the other times, however, it was a little different. His gaze was sad and hurt, transmitting the color of a blue and gloomy melancholy, which made me feel compassion for him.
  He put me back under the covers and rubbed his face on my softly, tracing a line of kisses cautious in my face. Soon he turned his face away and looked straight into my eyes, bypassing my mark with his fingertips.
- Why are you helping Kawazaki Blake, dear? - His voice was sad and deeply touched my heart.
- I. .. Just felt a special bond with him and felt that I should help him with the studies. Also, my teacher confided in me ...
  The angel put a finger to my lips and said gently, without looking away once.
- You feel it for real? My love, do not be so vulnerable when he's around, okay? Do not want him to hurt you.
- Why is that? It is so dangerous? What happened to him being transferred? Who are you? What is happening?
- Calm down, princess of angels - he kissed my forehead - I'll take care of you. Not forbid you to approach him, but I want you to promise me you'll be careful.
  I nodded carefully and saw that he looked on my left wrist. First, he opened his eyes, then his wings began to tremble slightly and his blue eyes started to get wet. I looked away from him in the same direction in which he looked. Then I saw that had the mark of a red cross on my wrist that made the star is negligible.
- You all right? - I ventured to ask.
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry - he looked at me and his voice was a little weepy - I can not take care of you just as before. Now I have to share you with Blake going forward. Excuse me, my beloved.
   He came closer and before I react his lips met mine. My heart pounded in her ears and my body shook in a way I could not explain. That angel was a girl would ask, however, was not exactly what fill my internal expectations. Several flashes passed in my mind and when he let go of me, I could fix part of that puzzle meaningless.
- Koichi? You are ... An angel?
- Yes - he tensed and showed the silver chain that I found in my home - For now this is all you need to know. I'm sorry, really. Forget what I said about Blake, because now I could see with my eyes that your true self is not to me but to him.
- Wait! I want to tell you something.
   He looked at me with all the patience in the world and waited for me to find the right words.
- Not only is Blake I feel connected, but for you too. Since when this star appeared, I realized that our bond was strong and now I feel the same for Blake, but still nothing can change what I feel for you, so do not shake because of him.
   Koichi smiled and relaxed a bit.
- It's good to hear from you, dear. Glad to know that at least I was able to connect to you first. Now it's rest, young lady. Good night.
- Good night, Koichi-senpai.

No comments:

Post a Comment