Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

- Fifth Act -

  I was exhausted and wanted to get under my warm blankets and sleep. Tomorrow would be a long day. I showered, put on my pajamas cotton lilac and jumped in bed. My eyes were closing on their own, so it was not long in falling asleep.
   
   My sleep was deeper until I felt my right hand and burning someone putting a blanket over me and the strange feeling of being watched. I thought I was dreaming it and maybe something completely out of reality. I turned to the other side and stayed indoors, listening to the sound of the wind blowing cold outside. A few seconds later, I felt someone's lips on my forehead and a gentle touch on my face.
- I will always be here to take care of you. Good night, my beloved.
    I woke up suddenly to hear that voice and felt a cold wind coming from the window. For the first time I could see the figure more clearly, however, not entirely. I saw that he had hair the color of night, black wings and something like a kind of tattoo on his left cheek. Eyes turquoise looked directly at me and seemed to be smiling kindly, however, that smile did not reach his lips. But that did not matter at the moment.
    He retreated back into the room and approached me. The angel sat on the edge of my bed and touched my mark with his fingertips, making me feel my body just blazing, but nothing was actually happening.
- Shizukka .. - His voice was like a whisper loving and unique.
- Who ... Who are you? - My voice was trembling with a mixture of fear and wellness.
    He kissed my forehead and left the room in a split second.
- You will know soon ... Good night, my angel. - His voice echoed through the room, although he is no longer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment