Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, August 5, 2013

- Fourth Act -

  Eureka! I heard my father say the window, which made me scratch my duty college. For a week I was discharged from the hospital and had resumed my daily activities. I got up from the bench and walked to the kitchen where my father was. To see where he was pointing, I saw new neighbors were carrying the furniture inside the house that previously belonged to Noguchi.
- What's new and impressive new neighbors?
- Look closely at them.
   I made the greatest effort I could to see. My vision was perfect, but I could not see anything special. My father was celebrating something that certainly would have fun, because when he celebrates it's because something dangerous is near. Something very, very dangerous and it is close prickled the hairs on my neck.
   Then, after much searching, I finally saw: with jeans a bit desgatada and a black shirt sitting at the curb it was: Koichi Nakamura. I was alternating glances between my father and Koichi and frankly did not understand what that meant. He looked out the window of my house and waved briefly with the same friendly smile. My father pulled me by the shoulder to get me out of the trance I stood and put my hands on my stuff for the university that I kept,
   Was quiet ending to pack my clothes for lessons when I hear the doorbell and my dad call me downstairs. I walked down the stairs two steps at the door and looked I saw blue eyes compassionate Koichi Nakamura about me. My star began to warm up and I felt my body tensing slightly as I approached the door.
- Hello, Shizukka-san. Looks like we'll be next. - His smile widened more and more.
- It's good news, Koichi-senpai. - I tried to smile back, though not obtained a satisfactory and convincing result. - Where are your parents? I would like to meet them.
   The gentle smile disappeared as quickly as it appeared haiva. He looked around and after a long pause he looked at me and left without saying anything. I followed him with his eyes to the door of his new home.
- What's wrong with it? - My father asked, seeing that I had closed the door.
- I'd also like to know ... - Sighed, leaning back in the door when I felt I had stepped on something. I looked down and saw that a current male was almost under my right foot.
  
   The chain was silver and conveyed a certain warmth in my brand. I put it on the table next to my bed and took care of other chores until late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment