Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

- Thirteenth Act -

Koichi released me and stepped on Blake, who had supernatural reflexes and knocked his opponent in a few seconds. I was trying to balance myself, because my legs were shaking and I certainly could not run away. He approached slowly and scarlet light surrounding him grew stronger.
- Come with me - he reached out to me - your fate is already sealed.
- What fate? I'm not going anywhere with you! Get away from me!
-  Your stubborn girl, come before me to take by force.
- Who do you think you are to treat me like this?
- I am Kawazaki Blake, your older brother.
   I froze and Koichi stood, hissing an apology for not telling me anything. I looked at Blake and a puddle of water that was near me. There was no resemblance. His hair was black as night and mine as a gray rainy day, his eyes were green and mine were of scarlet. Except for the two of us being pale, were not similar at all.
   Sensing my confusion, Koichi approached and completed the revelation of Blake.
- We three are united by ties of blood. Blake and I are his brothers.
- But ... How? Why Blake does not have wings like you?
- I am a vampire's highest class - Blake responded with acidity - and Koichi is an archangel. We are brothers false by the fact that my father, who was a vampire in love with the mother of Koichi, who was the ruler of the angels.
- And with that union you came into the world - Koichi concluded - Blake and I just tried to unite for their cause.
- Are you saying that I'm not ... human?
- Exactly. - Blake was getting calmer and returning to his natural state - You are half angel, half vampire, called Infinite. However, as your blood has more genetic vampires, you would be a Scarlet Infinite. For this reason, it is time for you to come with me and rule the land of our father by my side. Koichi forget and leave behind your side Angel.
   Koichi grabbed my wrist and looked at me with sadness. Then he looked at Blake and brandished a silver spear.
- You can not force her to anything. I will not allow you to take just so Shizukka is a trophy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment