Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, August 12, 2013

- Eleventh Act -

The Monday came quickly. Yuko did not go to university because it was cold and I had to double take notes, besides having to stay close to Blake for five consecutive hours. He was not one of those who threatened the peace, but I felt bad for being close to him and my new brand was cold every time I remember what I said Koichi and the fact that Blake had called me imoto. Sometimes, in opportune moments he cast furtive glances at me.
  When completing the annotations, a note came neatly folded on top of my wallet. Quietly, I opened it and saw that a calligraphy drawn with some quirky details.
"What happened to Yuko?"
'She was cold and precise missing for two weeks. Why do you want to know? '
"I was just wondering, are you jealous?"
'Of course not! Stop being childish! '
"I'll pretend to believe it. Incidentally, look out the window quietly. Unwanted There are people who want to talk to you"
'What do you mean? There's nobody. If this is a joke, know that I'm not enjoying this. '
"... Koichi is out there. Look toward the gates."

  I looked in the direction he told me and Koichi was really there. It was in the shape of angel wings flapping gently up to the window where I was. Realized that Blake snorted and looked cold to Koichi, who looked kindly at me. I tried to ask him what he was doing there, but only saw a message written on the glass 'Do not worry, just wanted to see if you were okay, but since Blake is with you, I think I can be quiet.'
  Koichi disappeared. Blake was turned back with a leaf in his hand.
- What is it?
- Activity in double - he replied, handing me a paper with our names written on top - do not look at me like that, Mrs. Kanada told me to sit with you.
  Accepted thinking about the remote possibility that I might know something about the connection between him and Koichi. Furthermore, I would know who he really was and clarify each event.
  I tried to start a conversation parallel to the subject of the lesson, however, Blake was tough and did not answer.
- Meet me today at seven o'clock near the alley that has five blocks from his house. It will tell you everything.

  He did not touch it anymore after that. How would I slip out of the house to find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment