Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, August 10, 2013

- Ninth Act -

I finished my homework and helped my dad clean the house. It was five o'clock in the afternoon and I wanted to rest impatient when I hear a knock on the door and a familiar voice muttering something. Open as fast as I could and Yuko barely held me by the throat.
- You know how much I called on your phone? What happened, did not even speak to me because he is walking with Blake Kawasaki?
- But my phone did not ring once. Are you sure you called the right number?
   I did mention to her to sit down and brought a glass of water for her. Yuko was getting calmer when he realized it was true and handed me her phone.
- Take. Connect it to try to find it.
   I called and called three times until someone answered. Blake was. Great, I'm not missing anything! I forgot my phone in my backpack when loaned to him.
- Blake!
- Shizukka? I think you forgot your phone.
- I think so. You can keep it safe until Monday?
- All right, but what I say? Your family will kill you if they hear my voice.
- Turn it off.
- Ok, so until Monday.
- Bye
   Yuko was back to normal and was talking to my father, who looked so natural for me, even after I switched backpack with a stranger. If my mother were alive kill me now, I'm sure.
   My friend went away before dinner and silent again took care of my home. My father and I were in the kitchen finished dinner when the doorbell rings again. Whoever it was, it was calm and extremely patient. It took me a while to get to the door but when I opened ...
- Thank you for lending me your bag, here it is. - Blake handed the backpack to me, smiling sympathetically - Your phone is in there.
- How did you find my house?
- Your phone has the address. It's not far from my house. I live three blocks from here.
- Good ... Would you have dinner?
- No, thank you. I have more things to do. Good night.
- Good evening. By the way - stretched a bag with some books for him - Kanada lady asked me to give you this. Let's start using them after exams.
- Thanks, imoto.
   Blake disappeared as in a snap and the door had closed without my noticing. 'Imoto'? What did he mean? It would be just an expression? Nor are we so close and never seen before, for what reason he would be free to call me sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment