Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, July 31, 2014

∞ XXIV. Until the Bitter End

The corpse of Forks had been burned to ashes, the young newly created insisted on spreading away. He will not be missed now that some was reduced to dust. 
- Now I have left is just take care of you. - His gaze fell on Seiko, who was trying to heal his wound - I believe that one can now be discarded. 
- Adrian, do not be presumptuous. 
   The Vampire crimson eyes gave a half smile for malignant Anthony, who felt a great shiver down your spine. 
- Glad to know my name. At least someone still remembers me. 
- How not remember? Because of you, all Walker are doomed. 
   The white fangs of Adrian were on display with the angelically devilish smile. 
- And I know you all must be grateful to have eternal life and immunity against all human diseases and pests. 
- I can not confirm his theory. 
   Blake was understanding the conversation without even knowing anything about it and barked: 
- You're telling me that we are bound to suffer from it because of this kid? This is ridiculous! 
- I'm older than all of you together, Blake Walker. I created the Walker family. Can not see the resemblance? - He opened his arms - This is my true form and preserved. That butler was only one host so I could save my body and keep me well even younger. 
   Blake walked toward Seiko and helped to heal the wound on his forehead. 
- Let's go back inside, it no longer interests me. 
   Adrian growled. He had never despised by anyone before and would not start now. No descendants it would ignore it while I was there. 
- Blake! 
- You think you can give her back to me and just ignore me? What I did with Forks will be nothing compared to what I'll do with you. 
   Adrian knew the place the throat of a vampire that could cause it not death, but an even greater suffering than Forks had. 
- It's a little painful to punish one of my offspring, but if you must ... - he laughed to himself, as if telling a joke that only he could understand - what I'm saying? It seems I'm still stuck that stupid butler. Furthermore, it is not painful at all. 
   Blake was not willing to give in to a vampire whose pride ruled their actions. He did not like to admit it, but Adrian was strong. 
- Blake! 
   Adrian glanced toward Scarlet and Anthony. 
- I think I'll start with you two, but I'm still uncertain as to what to do. 
   Blake managed to reverse the situation and was hanging Adrian, who did nothing to stop it. His gaze was not even facing the vampire, but to Seiko, who was being restrained by Anthony and wrathful gaze on him. 
- What are you laughing at? 
- Her sister is extremely pleasant with that look. 
   Blake even more shook hands and Adrian was beginning to feel the lack of oxygen, but still had power to something else before the boy could leave you with the neck vertebrae. 
- I think I have no further business with you. What I wanted is already done. 
- What are you ... 
   He heard the cry of his mother and then his blood began to drip and deep throbbing pain in his back. Adrian smirked, unable to contain a laugh. 
- What do you think of this? My power is awesome, do not you think? 
   Blake did not have to turn to know that the person who had spiked the knife in his back was Seiko. He looked at the enemy, with their interior carrying a vehement anger. However, Adrian's eyes were gray, which showed that he was no longer willing to do anything against him. 
   Finally he looked at her sister, whose eyes were red like those of Adrian. His parents were on the floor, unconscious, but there was a trail of his own blood on the Persian rug in the room. Seiko He held her shoulders tightly. 
- Seiko, I know you get that damn expel from within you. 
- There is no one besides me. 
- Listen, I do not want to use force against you. That's exactly what Adrian wants. 
- I do not want to be part of a family of traitors wannabes! Now I understand why Forks want to see the end of all! 
   Blake looked deeply into her eyes. Were in the original color again and he could see the fear and insanity taking hold of her mind. The fact that she had seen the grotesque way Forks died and the act of betrayal of Adrian with own clan left her shaken serious way. 
- Seiko, listen. It's okay, you'll get over it. 
- No it's not. 
   She covered her face with her hands. It was not just that she's seen a few minutes ago, but she did not even know what I was seeing. In his mind, the fragments of some memories of Jasper passed by her, which made ​​it possible to see everything from when the butler left the mansion of the Walker. Attacks with the stake in Mary, her blood dripping and the pained expression on her face was something that left her terrified. See Scott was killed with several blows cutting helped make her lose what little sanity he had left. Yes, she knew that, as a vampire, would presencias scenes with blood and terror, but all that was etched in her mind was too much to bear. Seiko started seeing blood everywhere she looked, even in the face of your brother's blood drove her crazy. 
- Honey, please. 
- No! 
   Blake saw her sobbing while trying to stay as far away from him as possible. 
   It hurts, does not it? Adrian's laughter echoed in the boy's mind. She can not leave this state of madness, not now that she's seen all she needed. 
   The images that plagued Seiko quickly passed through the mind of Blake. 
- Seiko ... 
   He tried to hug her, but saw that it was late. 
- What happened to her? 
   Blake did not reply, but Anthony did not need anything more than the tears of the boy and the girl's expression of fear. He put his hand on his son's shoulder. 
- How come? 
- I do not know. But ... She can not stand. 
- She will not stand. 
   Anthony looked at his son, who was kneeling beside the girl. 
- I did not think we'd get to this point. 
- Blake ... 
- Come with me, please. At least one more time. 
   She gave in, and trembling with the cold damp face tears flowed. Blake hugged her cautiously and Seiko felt a sting on his neck, as on the night he was scheduled to be a vampire. By losing his sanity, she could not see clearly what was happening to her. The only thing she felt was that I was running out of strength, but at least it was in the arms of the person you loved and trusted. 
   Seiko saw a tear slip from the face of his brother, but did not know why. She wiped his face with one hand. 
- I'm so sorry. 
- It was my fault ... But now I'm going to fix that. 
   At the same time he drained her blood, he lost it in the cut he had on his back. Were tied. None of them could live. 
- Will we be together? 
- Until the bitter end that awaits us.

No comments:

Post a Comment