Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, July 25, 2014

∞ XIX. Watch me Burn

  Blake was increasingly tense and his protective instincts grew stronger by the second.Yes, I knew it was because of Henry, but I also knew there was something more.However, I preferred to remain silent, since both I as he was with the nerves in tatterswith all this. We were there a week ago and so far there has been no word on the whereabouts of Forks. My brother believed severely that soon could have a surprise,but I no longer know what to say. I didn't know the enemy, but from what Blake told me, I don't have good impressions. Besides, if my parents helped in this onslaught, is because it was something serious.
At the same time, I was starting to feel weird, but attributing it to the sudden change of scenery that I did and I still wasn't used to it. York was very different for me.
-For how long will we have to stay here?
-Until Forks decides to appear.
-And that could take how long?
He looked at me blankly.
-I have no idea.
I was not knowing what to do, and for a moment I thought I had become a burden for him, that was coming toward me, looking wounded.
-Come with me to the garden. I want to check something.
For a moment I feared what he wanted to check, but I followed. The sky was cloudy,but a few rays of Sun managed to get to where we were. Blake was in the shadows, andnow I understood why.
I walked towards the beam of light and extended my hand. Nothing had changed, I was still completely immune to Sun.
However, I was wrong. My hand started to burn and the same wounds that appearedin Blake now appeared in me and were torturantemente painful. I went back to the shadow and ended up bumping him, who left his forehead against mine.
-You woke up too early.
He lowered the collar of the shirt and approached the neck of my lips.
-I don't want you to have that wound. Drink until they heal.
My hand began to hurt depending on the burn and it made me feel the sweet blood ofBlake dripping down my throat. It was painful for me to feel to be punching a skin so soft like his, but it was necessary. In addition, his arms were pushing me gently against him, like the first time.
-Whenever you have a burn like this, needs the blood of someone who loves youunconditionally,
His eyes acquired a gentle glow in that instant. Yes, I already knew that and didn't needto prove anything. You didn't have to be a vampire with heightened senses to knowhow he felt. At least, my burn was completely healed.
-Take care not to be more exposed to the Sun from now on, unless you want to beburned alive.
-Not while it's not finished.
Blake not outlined any positive reaction. In fact, even he should know what he wasthinking at that moment. Anyone who saw him say he was a wax statue.
-Blake?
-It's nothing. he shook his head to rid himself of thoughts-Let's go, there's nothing elseto do here.
He underwent a ray of sunshine and the wounds began to take care of the right side of his face. I pulled away, terrified.
-Blake! Do you want to kill yourself?
-This reminds me of when I was still human. Don't worry, the pain will disappear.
I didn't understand the sudden change of mood, but I preferred to remain silent.
-I do it all the time, don't worry about me.
-What?
-But don't feel bad. I would never let you see me burn. This is the most dishonorable todie.
I would like to know what was happening to him, but each has its days of delirium andfelt responsible for letting him immersed in their ideas alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment