Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, July 13, 2014

∞ VIII. Ghosts

- Seiko, are you listening? 
- Excuse me. 
   My mother was not a very happy face for my lack of attention. I was not guilty, was going through a dark time in my life and I never expected it to happen. Did she know what had happened a trade? Anyway, today Blake said he would take me to a lab so I can do DNA testing to see if I really was part of Walker. 
- What's wrong with you? A month ago I realize that you are farther away from us. What's wrong? We are a family, you know that. 
   I do not like to talk about it with her, after all, how could I get? No, could not speak, it would be a ghost I would face alone. 
- Seiko, what's wrong with you? 
- It's nothing, mother, I'm just entering a phase. 
   She arched her eyebrows. 
- What kind of stage? 
- It's complicated. 
   My mother held my face firmly. 
- If you do not tell us we can not help you. 
- Do not wanna talk about it, Mom. Please can I upload now? 
- Yes - she sighed. 
   I was not happy to do that with her, but had no choice. If I started counting everything that was happening to me, it would definitely put me out of the house. I'd rather wait to see the result before telling anything. 
   When I was near my room, the door opened automatically and I did not think before they shoot me in the embrace of Blake. 
- What happened? 
- I do not want to lie like that. 
- This will end soon, take it easy. I am here. 
- Blake, and if the result is positive? 
- We will do what must be done. 
- And if it is negative? 
- Please, stop it. I'm sure it will not be negative. Even if it is, I'll always be here. Do not think about it. 
   Embrace it was profoundly protective in a way that could never be false. Should trust him and, when the time comes, tell the truth, even though it may hurt. 
- Let's go? 
   I nodded, even if not ready for what could happen. I've never done that in my life and never thought that one day could make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment