Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

∞ X. Wish for Blood

  My sleep had disappeared partially because I did not want to lose sight of my house. Blake has allowed me to be leaning on it until we get home, which did not take much. 
- What a surprise! What happened? 
- Mother has some room left for her? 
   My mother looked at the doors of the hall, thoughtful, but from her expression I feared having to sleep on the couch. At least, he would be home. 
- I'm so sorry. 
- It does not matter, I can sleep on the couch. 
- Are you sure? 
- Yeah, no problem. 
   The two looked at me for a moment and my mother disappeared from the hallway, returning some time later with some blankets. Blake gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to his room as I followed my mother into the room where she got the biggest pull for me. 
- I'm glad you came. Do not hesitate to call me. 
- OK. 
- Good night. 
- Good night, mother. 
   She smiled before climbing the stairs back. Well, the couch was more comfortable than I thought, maybe it was because I was in a real house, but I did not want to know the real reason. I looked at the clock. It was eleven o'clock, but my eyes could not close, no sleep I had. Turned from one side to the other, unable to sleep. 
   It was one o'clock in the morning and I was still awake. I decided to climb the stairs to find Blake, as well as sleep could reach me. 
   The corridor was long and I felt a little lost, but by the sounds of breaths I managed to find his room. It was the last one left. I knocked once and then opened it. 
- You do not need to knock. Just enter. 
- I'm sorry for waking you. 
- It does not matter. What happened? 
- I just can not sleep. 
- Come with me. 
   Some time ago, I would never enter in a kid like room, but this time was different. Blake was my brother and I felt very close to him. Moreover, there is no better company in the world than a brother. I lay away from him at first, but faded away until I found my place in the protective embrace of him ever. Even though I have known relatively recently, I knew he was all that was left. Yes, he's my brother, but who cares? This is just an appointment. I know he feels the same thing by the way he treats me and I will not resist. So as you can come here and be with the one person I really care about. He is my shield and my world. 
- Seiko. 
   I looked at him. 
- Do you really want to live here with me? 
- Why are you saying this? We have the same blood, moreover, I feel something important for you. 
   That made ​​him smile, but I saw in him something that was able to compress his happiness eyes. 
- You do not know anything, is why we still insist. So far, I really wanted you near me, but seeing that you are so sweet and innocent, I can not risk it. 
- Please do not lie to me. 
   He was hesitating, analyzing the pros and cons before saying something. 
- Do you believe in things that are not human? 
- In some things. 
   Blake was still hesitating. 
- Do you believe in vampires? 
   The question caught me off guard. 
- Why are you asking this? 
- Just answer. 
- Yes 
   He held my index finger of the right hand and placed it in his mouth until I felt something sharp sticking my skin. When he released my hand, I saw a hole the thickness of a needle where blood was flowing. His pupils dilated as he kept looking at the wound. Blake swallowed and licked the trickle of blood running down, His tongue was rough as a cat, but my wound closed. 
- What did you think of it? 
- So you are vampires? 
- You mean we're vampires. Your time is coming, if you want. 
- You were not born that way? 
   He showed me two scars on his neck. Were two small holes, but were made by vampire fangs. 
- Who was our father did when I was a child so that in the future, I could tag you. However, you are not obliged to accept it. 
   The blood was still oozing a bit, but it was enough to attract his attention. 
- That's why I can not risk it. And if I end up hurting you? Or worse, what if I end up killing you? 
- I trust you. Also, no point in just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment