Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, July 7, 2014

∞ II. Someone to heal me

  Another strange nightmare. This happens every night during the night. I always see the same person, the same eyes and always hear the same voice talking to me. But when I wake up, just forget a lot of things that would be important. I forget how his face as his voice is, in short, many of the details that are sorely needed. My family says it's exhaustion, others say it is because of the movies and books that I like, but I guess not. 
   Want to know what's weirder? I'm weird. For starters, I'm pale as paper, no matter how long I stay in the sun. Then my eyes are small and green and my hair is dark, almost black and smooth. You must be wondering why this would be weird, right? The problem is that my whole family is a little different from me. They have light brown hair and eyes are almond color, except my grandfather, who has green eyes too. Anyway, that's not important. I was born in Liverpool, England, which is where I am living today. I'm seventeen and my name is Seiko Evans. 
   I do not have many friends, but I'm worth a lot. Usually stay much time together, but after these nightmares started I was a little upset and determined to meet. Maybe I have created an unhealthy obsession for something abstract, but I could clearly feel that this person was there with me. 
  
   One day a lady stopped me on the street to invite me to have a consultation with her. She was one of those who claimed to be seers and intermediate between what was real and supernatural. Interestingly, it appeared at the time I was thinking about my first nightmare. I decided not to accept, because it meant nothing at first. 
   Gradually, it began to take over my mind and I lost sleep. Every time that person was thinking when he walked the streets and ran into that lady again. 
- You seem upset, young lady. Still insists on rejecting a query? 
- How do you know? 
- I just feel. Well here's my card. Do not hesitate to appear. You need a lot and I can help you. 
   I was looking at the card and thinking about what was happening to me. What could lose after that? Surely I could not go crazy even more. 
- Hang on! You have no time for me now? 
   She smiled at me. 
- But of course. 
   She took me to her house. From the outside, there seemed to be a frightening place, but she took me to a room where there was a table and tarot cards. The woman motioned me to a chair and I sat. The black cat it came near me, but soon bristled the hair and barely scratched me. 
- It seems that there is really something wrong with you, young lady. No need to do anything further to know that. His eyes say it all already. You are stuck. 
- What you mean? 
- Do not worry. Someone will take care of you soon. - She shook her head at me - you're hurting without knowing. 
- What she is saying? 
- Listen, I can not help you much, but I have only one advice: do not wake up from his nightmares, meet them. If you keep running, he'll never be able to find you. 
- He? Who is this person? 
   The woman stood up and took me to the door, without giving me chance to ask questions. She slammed the door behind me, and I could not stop it. Who would you save me? And save me from what? What I least wanted to face my nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment