Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, July 18, 2014

∞ XIII. Shadow

  When the first rays of the morning began to cut the sky, Blake took me back to the house of my foster family. I did not want to leave, but it was necessary. If anyone knew of the existence of Blake and I was often absent myself during the night, my chances of living with my brother and my real parents would be frustrated. 
- If you need me, do not hesitate to call me. I'll be around, but I can not stay inside this house. 
- See you later. 
   He disappeared out the door and I went into the shower. No one was awake yet, but I did not care. I was not like them and the only thing I had in common with all disappeared last night. 

- You think you can play with people's feelings, is not it? 
   A shadow was in the corner of the north wall of the room. 
- I'm not playing with anyone's feelings. 
- He turned you back into that era and now you despise all the care that this family has had so far. 
   I still was not really a vampire, was still in process. So I could not see the intruder. 
- I do not know who you are, but anything that happens to me concerning it. 
- You're right, but I'm waiting to meet you for so long. 
- Why does not this just show your face? 
   The shade has a subtle, cold laugh. 
- You will meet me soon, do not rush. I'm just here to give a warm welcome to your new life as a vampire you. I hope Blake take good care of you, because if it continues this way, he will see the end before the right time. 
- I will not do anything against it! 
   The shadow moved and I could see only the predatory smile of his. 
- Do not play nice. Blake is weak because of you. 
- That's a lie! You do not know anything! 
- Do not be so naive. You both drank his blood yesterday that nearly took his life. 
   I did not answer. Blake was apparently well and that was what mattered to me. Anyway, I wanted to check. 
- I think I left you worried, is not it? Well, I'll leave her thinking. 
   I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed Blake. 

   He was right. Yes, he was. I have not fainted, is not it? 
- Honey, what happened? Why are you looking at me like that? 
- Blake, are you okay? 
   Blake frowned. 
- Why are you asking this? 
   I do not want to leave him worried, but could not hide the appearance that shadow. I trusted deeply in and Blake would be no secret between us. 
   I told him everything that happened and all the talking for him and he squeezed me gently against him. 
- Are you seeing this? - He showed the marks of my fangs into his neck. 
   I nodded. 
- I never was so happy to receive a mark in my life. Feel his fangs piercing my skin was mehor feeling I had. I felt complete for the first time and did not want it to end. 
   Blake felt her lips against mine for a brief minute, but that was enough to make me feel happy and peaceful. I did not want him to turn away, but could not force it to give in to what I wanted. 
- I do not want to believe what others say. You are special and important to me. I'm sure you know the truth and nobody needs to tell you anything. That guy wants you away from me, and you will not do what he wants, is not it? 
- Of course not. 
- This is my little girl. 
   He kissed my forehead and went out the window at exactly the moment the door was opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment