Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, July 10, 2014

∞ V. Safe night

  After I met Blake for three days, no longer tormented me nightmares. I managed to sleep through the night without waking up unnecessarily. It was raining, perfect weather to sleep in on a Saturday. It was starting to cool, but I did not mean to get up to get a blanket. It felt good, especially when I knew that nothing would disturb my sleep. 
   However, I think I spoke too soon. I felt an extra weight on me, which made ​​me wake up. 
- You would freeze. 
   At first, I did not give much attention to who was there, but when my brain finished processing the voice, sat on the bed automatically. 
   He was sitting in a chair that was opposite to my bed. It seemed he was there a long time, because his face indicated fatigue. Anyway, I was happy to see him there, but I can not explain why. But that was not what I would ask. 
- How did you get here? 
- Let's say I have my contacts. 
   He shook copies of the keys to my house and saved again in his overcoat pocket. Yes, this can be a criminal, but I do not mind so much. As long as he does not jump out the window or do something that would entice the middle of the night or to complicate my life with my parents, there was a problem. 
- Blake, why do you do this? 
- I told you. I'm your older brother, and my duty is to take care of you. 
- So is this really true? 
- If not, I would never waste my time with you. 
- I do not doubt. 
   He smiled for a moment and covered me again. That was the first time he was so close to me and I could feel a sweet and pleasant aroma coming from him. It was not like any perfume or soap, because it was just too subtle scent. 
- What is it? 
- It was nothing 
   His smile widened, but I did not know why. Anyway, I was unconsciously happy to have someone to take care of me. Immediately, I thought of what that psychic told me. Does Blake would be the person who would cure me? If it were, I would be extremely happy. 
- What are you doing? 
- Just be quiet. 
   Blake was back in the chair, but was singing a lullaby that I had never heard before. I confess that I was very beautiful and his voice was also enjoyable. I watched him all the time and he did the same with me until I ended up falling asleep at exactly the moment when he was approaching the bed. 
- Good night. - Was the last thing I heard, feeling his cold and sweet breath on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment