Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, July 20, 2014

∞ XV. Crescent Moon

  I was finally where I should. I finished accomodate me a few days later because Blake insisted that a complete change in my room would be needed. I did not mind the way the room was, but with the fact that now I was in my place, with my family and being what I should be. Well, I can not say that in fact, they still did not feel any change within me. It's as if that night had never existed. 
   This bothered me because even though the same blood of them, I really felt a piece of that puzzle as much as everybody tried to include me. In hunting, I had to just watch, since I was not yet a vampire drinking blood again and admit that this fact was bothering me. He was close to a week since when Blake scored me to be one of them. 

   We were playing a game of tennis and Blake was winning. but I could not think of my defeat, but the reason I have not yet transformed. 
- Blake. 
   He dropped his racket and approached the network. 
- What happened? 
- Why I am not equal to you? 
- What are you saying? - He frowned, confused. 
- Is that so far I have not felt anything different. 
   Blake smiled sweetly. 
- If you were not turning, you surely would have died in that accident. 
- Did you know? 
- Sure. After all, it was I who took you to the house of Evans. 
- Who was the driver? 
- I do not know. The person ran away and left only the tire tracks on the street. However, it should just be a human any offender. 
   He took the paddle from my hand and put everything in place. 
- Come with me. 
   I followed him to his room, where Blake pulled a book off the shelf. Actually it was not really a book, but a kind of calendar, honestly, I could not understand anything. 
- Our generation is here. 
   He pointed to a picture of a crescent moon in the corner of the page. 
- And what does this have to do? 
- It means that we are born under this moon and all the changes happen when we are in the phase of crescent moon. When I scored you were at this stage and now you have to be patient and wait until it happens again. 
   He patted my head. 
- And when that happens - he continued - I'll be by your side. 
- That I'll never doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment