Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, July 4, 2014

☾ Ꮧct Ꮦhirteen

- Oliver, should not you help him? 
- You know Connor, he wants to do everything yourself. Also, do not plan to fight Raziel. 
- Why can not I go up there? 
- Because what will happen there must not be viewed by anyone else. 
   Alice was restless next to Oliver. She stared at the bedroom window that was her nonstop. The rain was wetting it completely, but it was important to know if Connor would be fine. For a moment, she found herself thinking about him more than you should. 

   Raziel was not fortunate in his favor. Connor was fast, like a demon should be, however, his speed was beyond expectations and this was resulting in injuries that he did not even know I had. 
- What makes you do that? She's just a human, nothing more. 
- I've missed a lot since I started this mission. Even though I did not get her powers,'ll be happy to remember that kill you with my bare hands. 
   Raziel chuckled. 
- You're weird, but I can not say anything more. After all, I do not even know myself anymore. 
- It is common for a triple agent ends up getting lost along the way. 
   He frowned. 
- So you know my secret? 
- There are no longer being in this false world than you. 
   Raziel manipulated a piece of glass that was on the floor to make a cut on the face of Connor. A trickle of blood began to drip violet, but that would heal in a short time. Anyway, could not stay talking, the minutes were running out faster and faster. 
- No time to waste on you. 
- I say the same. My beloved Alice is waiting for me. 
   Connor rolled his eyes, disgusted and left the defense to attack quickly. He knew it would not last long, since Raziel was not skilled in battle even recovering powers, which only served to knowledge and not for combat. The devil was a fierce machine and so decided to join it, even knowing that it would join forces with an angel. 
  
- This is taking longer than expected. 
- Then go help him! 
- Connor told me to take care of you. Raziel can escape. 
   Alice was busy with the wings. Why was it taking so long? Knowing Connor as she knew, he should be back. 

   The neck vertebrae of Raziel were about to be crushed. Connor was getting irritated by being attacked only with pieces of glass and nothing higher. Hence, that traitor should soon find an end. 
- You think ... That she will choose you? 
- It does not matter. A part of my mission is to rid the world of its existence. 
- ... And that ... Is Enough? 
- I'm not pushing so hard as well? 
   Connor's hands narrowed more and more. He could already hear the sound of breaking some vertebrae, but Raziel was still willing to talk. 
- Alice ... She will choose ... Oliver .... Why ... Do not you give up? 
- I'm tired of hearing you talk. 
   The gun Connor appeared instantly. Dark Dust was the name of the sword he carried. Raziel was trembling now, since everyone knew the fame of the demon weapon. 
- No. .. Must be well ... 
- Too late to repent. If you ask, you is not worthy to die as well. 
   The sword was bloody, leaving disgruntled Connor. He did not even care for the body of Raziel, who was struggling feebly on the ground until he lost his strength. 
- We could have been great allies. 
- I do not work with beings of your kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment