Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, July 24, 2014

∞ XVIII. Awake

  I had no time to say goodbye to one of my school or any other name. Blake was in a rush to get out of town and I did not know exactly why that is. The only thing I knew was that all this was related to the visitor two days ago. Since then, both my father and my brother were upset and were always active so that my change happen as quickly as possible. They said I would finish my studies elsewhere, but I could never stay in Liverpool. Moreover, we should go to a city where there was no friend or acquaintance and visitor this place sesria York. 
- I know you do not understand what we're doing, my dear, but when you're safe I'll tell you everything in detail. 
   Blake gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to put my bags in the trunk of the car. 
   Soon, he put my luggage in the car last. My parents had already fired me and were doing the same now with my brother. He opened the car door for me and waited for me to come to close it. 
- Come on. 
   I saw again my house being left behind. Well, maybe it was my destiny forever change residence. 
- Can we talk about this? 
- Not yet. 
- Blake, what that man is? Why all this? 
- I said I can not talk about it now. Please try to understand that this is just to let you safely. The only thing you can know is that it's not what you think. That guy is dangerous and the person who runs it is worse. It's painful for me to see you confusing this way, but will not for long. 
   He opened an arm to cuddle me and I remained silent. If we could not talk about what was happening, so I had absolutely nothing to talk about. And by the way Blake did not. He just told me to lie down in the back seat to rest better, because the trip even take to reach the end. 

   The car finally stopped inside a large garage with space for three cars. 
- This is our little house of York. 
   The house was not exactly small. For many, it could be considered a mansion, which actually was. I helped Blake to load the bags into the house, which was not so different from home we have in Liverpool after all. 
   We did not have many bags to pack, so our conversation would soon happen. 

- Can we talk now? 
- Yes, now we can. 
   We sat on the couch and sighed Blake. 
- I do not even know where to start. 
- Begin at the beginning. 
   He half smiled. 
- The trouble with that guy started since when we discovered that the baby was with us was not true and that you would travel to Forks to see you here. We did not know where to start or what to do and therefore only hoped that he did not realize what was going on. 
   "He arrived a few days after our discovery and the first second I looked at the child realized what had happened and an exchange was completely enraged, saying we should discard it as soon as possible ..." 
- And why did he want to see me? 
- Do not know yet, but we care about Henry, the shadow that was in his room. He is an extremely loyal subordinate to the orders of Forks and is watching our every move until now, the moment when the exchange was finally undone. Knowing this, he will to Forks, which undoubtedly will come back after you. And I can not let him do any harm to the only person who is important to me. You have not yet woken up and need someone to take care of you. 
   I stared at him doubtfully. 
- You're still not quite one of us. 
   There was sunlight coming into the room next to us and he took my hand. 
- You see? You're still immune. 
   When he put his hand, terrible wounds began to appear. 
- By the time this happens to you, we can classify it as really a vampire. Until then, you're still human.

No comments:

Post a Comment