Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, July 6, 2014

∞ мisταкє

  The little girl came skipping happily to the father, who was receiving a guest. 
- You are wrong! Can not be her. 
- Yes, I know, but how could I know that? 
- Does not matter. We must seek the real. 
- I'm already working on it. 
- I hope so. I will not forgive mistakes. 
   Forks left the house to hard and discontented steps unwittingly company until the front door. That child would suffer increasingly not find his real place. For her, staying with them will only attract risk. 
  
   He handed the girl to wife. 
- Do you think we can find it? 
- I hope so, but I know it will not take long. Only her brother can find it. 
    The boy walked down the stairs of the mansion when he heard the conversation. Was as bitter as ever since when the family discovered that the girl was just an impostor. All she was getting was intended for someone else. He looked away in disgust. 
- Son, your mother and I ... 
- I've heard. Just can not guarantee that I will find it so easily. For us, everything is more complicated. 
- Yes, I know, but do your best. 
- And if she does not like us? 
- One way or another, you know. His connection with her is stronger than any of us. 
   The boy frowned, unhappy. 
- And you expect me to start looking for where? 
- You know where she was born, so start there. Do not believe she left that city. Furthermore, I believe she will recognize you. 
- I hope so. 
   His voice was full of suffering. His father pressed his hand on his shoulder. 
- I know this has been painful for you, but the girl is not to blame for being here. 
   The boy did not respodeu. Went out the door without looking at anyone. None of them understood their pain and suffering. They were together since they were born, while he was deceived by all this time. That mistake has hurt deeply to the core and only she, true, it's who can heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment