Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, July 14, 2014

∞ IX. Changes

  The test was not yet ready. Would have to wait three more days to get the result, however, Blake was sure what the outcome, he just needed to formalize it so that the girl enxergasse the truth and finally desapegasse of everything. Seiko did not belong to that family and would never belong. Sooner or later she would have come. Also, if she would have a condition of life infinitely better than what she had now, why hesitate? 
- Blake, you need to act quickly. 
- We can not rush it. She has the right to choose. 
   Scarlet looked at him and her eyes smiled. 
- You're getting better. I'm happy with that. 
- Just when I shall recover me definately make sure she wants to join me. 
- And if she will not? 
   Blake looked away, as if to avoid thinking about it. However, it could not shirk it, because Scarlet would never be without an answer. 
- I do not know and do not even want to think about it. The only thing that matters to me is to think of her happiness. She is changing on its own. 
   She knew the child more than herself. Scarlet did not want to think about that possibility when his younger brother, Anthony, grew. However, they were together and had raised two beautiful children, who would surely be together too and would make the Walker were a pure family forever. 
- Is evening now, you should go. I think she's waiting for you.
   He even noticed that the night had come. It was late, but he promised he'd always be there for her, regardless of what would happen. In addition, cooling was becoming more and if he was not, she would get cold. 

   I was almost asleep when he entered, but the click of the door woke me up. I was waiting anxiously because Blake had created a habit and I could not sleep if he was not there. 
- My apologies. 
- It's because you are late or because of the door? 
- Because of the two things. 
- Blake, I know that the test is not yet ready, but I wanted to ask something. 
- I will do everything in my power. 
   I hesitated. Do not know if that was right, but something deep insisted I continue. In part, I agree with this intuition, but did not know if Blake would accept. He was looking at me calmly, as if he could wait for my application to life. 
- I can sleep at home? 
   He arched an eyebrow slightly. 
- Are you at home. 
- Not here, I mean ... 
- Sure. When you want. But your room is busy and I can not put the usurper out of him. 
- There is no other place? Because I'm not feeling well here. 
- I do not really know, but we hit it when we get there, okay? 
   I accepted immediately. Even the floor of the room would be more comfortable than this bed. I am no longer feeling at ease as before after knowing the truth. Even if the test was not yet in my hands, for me the difference was clear as water. I wanted to change, but the time and did not let the occasion. My only chance of escape was when Blake was with me.
- Let's go? 
- Of course. 
   I followed him to the car without making the slightest noise. I know I should be feeling guilty for doing so, but not esstou. Now I know this is not my place, I can not get arrested for sentimental reasons. My real family was waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment