Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, July 17, 2014

∞ XII. Dark Poison

  My throat burned while I slept. My body was completely sore and my increasingly short of breath. Heard deep breathing Blake beside me and it kept me from calling him. However, everything was becoming excruciating for me and even his presence could banish my symptoms. 
    It was then that I felt my neck sore and I remembered that I was now no longer human. My brother had given me everything that I needed a few hours ago and maybe it was the fluid that I felt inside me that is was causing all this. He told me to drink his blood I needed, but I decided to resist. It would not be so weak to the point of using my brother at the first symptoms, which could disappear at any time. So, I slept again. 

   Despite being asleep, Blake felt that she was not well. Seiko was shaky and feverish heat radiating he knew and had spent so many years ago. It was undoubtedly a stubborn little girl. 
   He opened his eyes and saw further nested in it, maybe trying to contain the tremors. Blake touched her forehead with his lips. She was a little warmer than usual, felt like a day after Anthony had marked to become a vampire forever. 
   The boy bit his own wrist until blood began to drip. 

    It was impossible to sleep that way. All I felt was becoming increasingly insupotável and torturous. 
    Something sweet dripped into my mouth and made ​​me wake up. 
- Do not answer, I know you want this more than anything. 
   Blake was agreed, with the bleeding wrist toward my mouth and making each precious drop came up into my throat. However, I could not stay that way, had to drink in a more plentiful supply, otherwise I would go crazy. I looked excitedly around his neck and did not take me long to find the carotid artery. I did not even know I had fangs, but they did their job to perfection. 
- Drink as much as you need, do not be afraid. 
   If he kept encouraging me, I'd kill him. Was too thirsty and his blood was unique, despite being the first time I do it. Was raging, hot and sweet, the most important of all. It was like honey. No, say it was like honey would be little. There are no words to describe it, just know that my throat no longer burned and my body was aching stopping as I drank more and more. Blake shook me gently against him, without giving any sign that I was out of line. If he did not stop me, I could take to the last drop, I did not. It made my stomach wrap, but the seat was not yet completely disappeared. 
- Blake ... 
- Shh. Do not say anything, just put an end to their headquarters. I'm fine, trust me. 
    I did not want to continue at that pace, but something inside me told me that all I drank was enough and there was no need for more. Pulled away, controlano momentum trying to take me to the seat. 
- Better now? - His voice was worried about me, and not with the amount of blood I drained from his body. 
   I nodded. I was still entranced by the sweet taste that was in my mouth and so I was unable to speak. 
   He wiped the corners of my mouth. 
- Was this really what you wanted? 
- There is no better thing. 
   Blake smiled. 
- I'll be near you all the time. Everything will be different in the first days. 
   I thought so. However, expect change my stay unnoticed until the test was finished. 
- Do not worry, everything will be OK. To human senses, a transformation is very subtle and it always goes unnoticed. The vast majority no longer believes in us and this is something in our favor. 
   It was as if he were reading my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment