Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, July 26, 2014

∞ XX. Toxic

- You're telling me that they simply disappeared from the city? My orders were clear, were not you? 
- Yes, my lord. However ... Why, how would I know that they would disappear? Why would you even do not care for this type of service? 
- Henry, you're confronting me? 
- Does it matter? 
 Forks was unhappy with the lack redhead vampire. By Henry be centuries younger, he should have no more disposition to pursue and take care of the Walker Brothers, for it was this mission that he had received from the moment we stepped in Liverpool. After a long time waiting for the exchange to be undone, everything was lost because someone incompetent simply instructed to do this service. 
- You are separated from service, as good for nothing. 
 Henry's golden eyes narrowed. 
- I will not be like a toy you. Forks, you will not just dismiss me. 
- You're right, I can not do that yet. After all, who is going to find them again? 
- Honestly, I still do not know why I keep working with you. Why don't you stop this obsession? 
- You say that just because they did not suffer at the hands of Walker. 
- From what I know, what happened to you was the fault of the previous generation, not theirs. Have you got what it wanted. 
- Not yet. That girl still has a resqúcio what is holding me back. 
- And what are you waiting for, exactly? 
- Any sign of where they may be. 
 Henry did not hold an ironic laugh. 
- You did not say you had servants everywhere in the world? Why not get in touch with them? 
- I'm not talking to each of them. Do you have any idea how many cities are there in the world? 
- That's right. And what will you do then? 
- Let's make a brief visit to remaining in Liverpool. 

 Received no news of what was going on in York on account of the spies from Forks and that was a problem. They were all arrested and dependent on the vampire could do from now on. 
- How dare you of the guys here? 
- No need to get angry. I'm not alone. 
 Neither Scarlet nor Anthony had to go to the door. Forks came naturally, like he owns everything. 
- You took to appear. It seems, his messenger is not as efficient as it looks, is not it? 
- It does not matter. Where you hid your children? Not feel their presence in any corner of this city. 
- They do not have to treat the subject with you. None of us have reason to talk to you. 
 Forks arched a brow graying. Their resistance was admirable, as they could divert the course of the conversation with ease. 
- If you do not owe nothing to me, because they say it took me to get here? 
 Anthony was angry, but Scarlet caught her husband. 
- We will not continue with this game, right? Forks, why do not you just back to Westminster and continues with his bitter life? 
- Scarlet, my dear, it is easy for you to say it is not you who are stuck at a family level of you. 
- We have no fault. Forks, you know we're sorry, we've talked about it. 
 Forks closed his eyes and turned his head sideways, thoroughly embittered. Yes, he remembered the conversation he had with Walker long ago, but what happened was inexcusable. Yes, they saved his life, but with this, he had a worse sentence than the death prórpria. 
- Yes, I know. But nothing will give me back what I lost. This is due to the toxin that you carry. And the only way I can get rid of it is to end in the last generation of this family. 
- Do you think you can find Blake and Seiko? 
- They may not have left the country. I know at the same time. Thus, I will find them quickly. Moreover, there are only two cities that are not under my supervision: York and Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment