Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, July 11, 2014

∞ VI. My Dark Secret

  Blake eventually became a secretly welcome presence in my life. He took care of me and protected me when I was in a complicated situation. When I had some other type of problem, he always helped me and taught me what I needed to learn, things I had never learned and which I admit are extremely useful for me every day. No one else knew of his presence and therefore he became my deepest, darkest secret. Gradually, I was really accepting as my brother, since he behaved as such. 
   His eyes were brighter and less painful as we passed over Temppo together. I also felt better to be with him, it was as if he had finally found something that was missing in my life for all this time. In a few moments he was cold, but in others he was extremely kind, and it made me very happy. We talked every night, which was not impotava condition. Always at nightfall, he was there. 
- Blake, what about your parents? 
- You mean our parents. 
- That's right. 
- They are waiting for you. Everybody is waiting this moment. 
- How you found that there was an exchange? 
   He showed a picture of "our" parents who was in his wallet. I could just see their faces, but it was enough to me. Blake saved then. 
- Say a girl with brown eyes and brown hair of course would not match with the rest of the family, do not you think? 
- You are right. 
   He smiled slightly at me. At the same time I understand the subliminal message him but did not answer. Maybe he could use anything I say against me. 
- Do you understand now? 
- Yes, I've noticed this for some time. 
- Then why are you resisting? We can solve this quickly. 
- It turns out that there are other factors that affect my decision. I do not want to regret what I did in the future. 
- And you think you'll regret? 
- I do not know, and that is why we need to think. 
   Blake mused for a while. 
- And if you come with me for a visit to his true home? 
- At this hour? 
- Why not? If you want to make a proper decision, then it is better to know and understand everything. 
   Not argue against the claim of him, after all, was more than true. However, I was afraid that something might go wrong, even though I'm curious to know them. 
- I'm not forcing you to do anything, okay? Only think I should have tried to approach you. 
   Even from afar, I felt the atmosphere of the room cool. What he was saying sounded like a farewell, and I did not want him to leave. Wanted him to be here as much as possible. 
- Why are you looking at me like that? 
- Like what? 
- With guy who's about to cry. 
   I did not realize it until I felt my eyes moist. I blinked rapidly, trying to undo the tears, but he had noticed and was already walking to close to my bed. He covered me and sat on the edge, close to me. 
- I asked you a question. 
- It's nothing. I just thought ... 
   I bit my tongue. Had said more than he should. But he insisted. 
- You thought what? 
- I thought you were talking about because it would go away. 
- I'm not leaving. I will never leave your side, unless you send me away. Even so, I still always be around. 
- Could I visit our parents tomorrow? 
- Sure. They'll be immensely happy to see you. - He kissed my forehead - Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment