Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

∞ XVII. Visitor

  There was nothing new in my life even after officially being a vampire. I hunted with my family, but it had also become routine. It was like family dinner every day. Anyway, I was completely happy as I've ever been. Blake also changed their behavior since when I first met him. I still remember the helpless, cold and injured he had eyes, but now I could see only a radiant happiness overflowing from your heart. This spread to me every time I got near it, it is impossible not to feel the same. After all, he's my brother. 

   I was getting close to home when I saw an unfamiliar car parked nearby. I quickened my step to get faster and Blake saw me waiting at the front door to look bleak. 
- What happened? 
- It's nothing, just unwanted visits. 
   Actually he was not lying, because I could clearly see how much he was pleased. I followed him out the back door, where even the kitchen I could hear the murmurs coming from the living room. 
- My daughter should not see someone of his level. - The voice of my father did not inspire patience. 
- Do not get excited, Anthony. I'm just here because I received clear orders and do not intend to lose my head. 
- That would be the best thing that could happen to us all. 
   I saw the visitor swinging her head no. 
- My friend, you seem different. It is because the girl returned under their wings? 
- Shut up. Just disappear from my sight. 
   I looked at Blake, who shrugged, annoyed with air. 
- Check it out! Now she is in the right place! 
   Blake appeared growling and came in front of me quickly. The visitor, who seemed familiar, raised his hands in surrender and walked toward the front door without another word. He made an ironic bow before leaving. 
   The atmosphere was unpleasant and the air was dense. Blake laid a hand on my back and led me upstairs gently. 
- What's up? 
- It's best to let things settle down. But I want you to know that we will change sooner. Just the two of us. 
   I froze at the beginning of the corridor. 
- Blake, please, what's happening? 
- I can only say that this visit is something completely unwanted and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment