Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, July 21, 2014

∞ XVI. Moonlight

  I started leaving aside the question of my transformation from day to day, because Blake told me it would happen gradually and not worth getting thinking about it. Also, even though I changed family, my duties have not stopped any single day. Still had to study, do my courses and prepare for the tests to come at the end of the school year. All procedures to undo the change were already finished and now my name was officially Seiko Walker. 
   I could feel something I never got all this time: comfort. As much as I liked that family and being with them, I never felt comfortable and protected in fact how I'm feeling now. Perhaps the fact that I've always been different is the reason why I felt moved between Evans. Seeing that now I have found my true family, had nothing to complain about. Nothing was missing from material goods to their own happiness, because I was always well-received when he came home. My parents and my brother were always waiting for me with open arms and it is an immense support to anyone. I started to try different things, like playing tennis, playing volleyball and learn fencing, which were things I never thought I would be interested in my life and now I just love it, especially when the whole family is reunited. 
   Blake told me that when I finished my studies, we will move to London so that I could breathe fresh air until I could learn how to behave in society after my final transformation. It made me uneasy, but I always wanted to see other places. 

   I was studying in my room after dinner - because I am not a full vampire, I still need the nutrients the human food -. It was six-thirty and was practically dark. Blake was helping me understand some issues when I started to feel sick. My head was spinning and chills went through my body. 
- Are you listening? 
- Excuse me. 
   He touched my forehead with his lips and helped me lie down. 
- You're hotter than normal. 
   My hands were cold and my eyelids were getting heavy, but I was not sleepy yet. It was something that was controlling me and I could not answer as I wanted. 
   I saw the moonbeams coming through the window and saw Blake also, so he turned his head and saw the crescent moon, like me. He had spent a month cronometradamente since when I checked. 
- It is your moment. 
   Unable to hide a smile, and he did not. I waited so long and now I was suffering not care. Anyway, it would not last much longer, because the more the moonbeams touched me, most symptoms disappear from my body. The chills were gone and my hands were warming up again. My vision was getting better and better, so that I could see an owl in a distant branch of my bedroom window. 
- You're doing great. 
   Blake was encouraging me to stay awake because if I closed my eyes, lose the feeling of transformation, which was the best part. 
   And indeed it was. There was no pain or despair as many think. In fact, it is something that can even go unnoticed if not for the increased sight, smell and hearing, which was something rewarding. He could hear the noise of my mother in the kitchen, my father in office and everything I wanted, even the quiet heartbeat Blake, who was by my side. 
- It's fascinating, is not it? 
- Sure. 
   He smiled. 
- Now you can hunt with us, my girl. Every night. 
   The idea made ​​me deeply happy. Finally I would be included in my family and it would be what I ought to be able to stay with Blake until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment