Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, July 5, 2014

☾ Ꮧct ℱourteen

  Connor went out the window and looked down. 
- You're waiting for me so far? 
- What do you think? 
- Since when are worried about me? 
- From the time you were late. 
   He looked at Alice, who pareica relieved to see him again. The demon patted the top of her head. 
- We're wasting time, Connor. 
- A part of the mission that interested me I have performed. The rest does not matter so much. 
   Alice knew what they were talking about. The time was running out. 
- How much time? 
- Five minutes. 
   She stepped between the two. 
- I really have to choose? 
   Both nodded at her. 
- Yes, but you still have a few minutes. 
   She looked from one to the other, not knowing what to do. Even that felt more affinity for Oliver, also felt remorse for letting Connor nothing. After all, he managed to defeat Raziel alone. 
- You do not have to think much. Your time is running out. 
   Connor was right. Moreover, his body was starting to burn inside. Had to choose between the two, but it was a delicate situation. She remembered the betrayal of Oliver, but all the good things he did for her. The demon also treated with extreme coolness and disregard since I met her and had never done anything for her. 
   The pain increased more and more as time was running out. The legs were weakening and the vision was blurred. 
You have three minutes. 
  His intuition was warning her time I was losing. This could not stay that way. Moreover, she knew that if did not choose the time, your body would turn into ash in less than seconds. Alice looked at Oliver, who was with the gentle gaze always to her, which deeply struck his heart. 
   But there was Connor. She pdoeria not forget him, he was looking her sharp and nonchalant manner ever. This made no difference to her, she was already used to that. 
- What are you thinking? We have two minutes. 
   There was still enough time, she thought. You would think a little more. 
- There, you can not be thinking about for so long. 
- This is not easy. 
- Life is not easy, girl. I think we all know who you will choose. 
- You may not know. Not even I know. 
   The body itself was forcing her to make a decision. And fast. 
Just a minute. 
   She had no time to think. Now the latter were running against her and use reason was no longer helping anything more. She let her legs walk on his own until the direction of the atmosphere that made ​​more comfortable. 
   When least expected, was already espoused to someone. 

   Oliver smiled and looked at Connor. 
- Take care of her. 
- What are you thinking? I'm not like you. 
- I know, that's why I'm worried. 
- No one can do worse than you. 
- Before you go, can I at least take a last look at my little girl? 
   Oliver approached Alice and kissed her forehead length. 
- Take care. 
- Do not worry. 
- If he does not take care of you let me know, ok? 
- OK. I'll miss you. 
- Also I will, but I think your place is not with me. If you can, I will visit you. 
- Are you angry? 
   The angel laughed. 
- Of course not. - He looked at Connor - That guy needs to be sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment