Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

∞ XI. Sweet Bite

  Blake was not happy with the idea, although she had not contested yet. Also, if they are all vampires, I want to be. We are a family and I want to belong to it entirely. 
- You can no longer go back to being human. 
- And I do not want. Not even the test results matter. I feel that you are my true family. 
   He stroked my neck slowly, with thoughtful and immersed in another place far away look.
- I do not want to do it well. You have to make sure what you want. If I mark you now, you belong to me forever, with no chance of choice. 
- Blake, you know very well that I do not have to keep doing proofs of love to you. 
- Yes, I know. I know. 
   He kissed my forehead length. 
- Just promise me you still be my sweet little sister forever. 
- I'll never change. 
   Blake got up and locked the door and windows before returning to lie down beside me. I could see he was uncertain about what might happen to us, but we did not have much to lose. He was my brother and I never duvidarei his ability. 
- This may hurt a little. 
- I'm ready. 
   He was all over me, his lips brushing gently on my neck. In a few seconds, I thought about what had taken me to get to this point, but it does not matter, what really matters to me is that I know I will be part of my family as a whole. 
- You will only feel a slight sting. Stay well and everything will be fine. 
   Blake grabbed my arms and wrapped her in his neck. 
- If you start hurting, click here. 
   Even then he was cautious with me. Really he feared in hurting me or do something that was lethal. Blake heard a low growl and drop his fangs piercing the skin with sweetness. It was like an injection, but more persistent. I squeezed a little hug around his neck. 
- Be calm, my love, will ever end. 
   I've never been bitten by a vampire before, but I knew that Blake was sweet bite. Something was flowing inside me and was making my vision a bit blurred, but I did not lose his focus in no time. We could stay like this forever and I never mind. 
   Rough his tongue touched my neck, then her lips. That meant he was about to end. 
   My vision had returned to normal and saw Blake looking at me worriedly. 
- Are you okay? 
- I think so. 
- Welcome, my sweet Seiko Walker. 
   He was happy. Extremely happy. It made me extremely happy too, to make me smile back extremely natural way, as I've never done before. I would be part of my real family legitimate from now mode. Blake lay down beside me. 
- If you feel thirsty, I'm here. 
- I will not bite you. 
- You have to bite me. I'm your "creator", then you should drink my blood in the first time. After that, you can take other types. 
   I do not know what to answer. He knew everything, so they could not absolutely disprove any of it. Also, I would still be human for one night until I was in my body to take effect. 
- Good night, my dear. I'll be here all the time. 
- Good night, Blake. 
   He tightened the hug around me and I wedged myself in him perfectly. I slept easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment