Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, July 12, 2014

∞ VII. Walker Family

  Blake was walking a really long way. We had left home about ten minutes and all I could see was a long road that led to a set of condos, but at my brother's profile, do not imagine they were living there. 
   And they really lived. He went directly for more condos quickly and a few minutes I could see a large three-story house in gray. Blake hit a button key and a gate opened for him to keep the car. Besides the garage, which held three cars new model, I could see a pool, a tennis court and one volleyball court, not to mention a large garden of red roses that were really beautiful. 
   When we were approaching the door, a tall man with black hair and turquoise eyes and Victorian style clothes opened the door and looked at us. Finally his eyes rested on me and he was not slow to give me a warm hug. 
- We hope so much for you. 
- This is our father. Anthony Walker. 
- Scarlet's inside. Go see it. Join you shortly. 
   Blake took me into the house, which was larger than I expected, however, was extremely beautiful and spacious. 
- Who is Scarlet? 
- It is our mother. Scarlet Walker. 
- Why do they have the same surname? 
- They are full brothers. 
   I froze on the second step of the immense staircase. He was saying that I would have to marry him in the future? I have nothing against it, because I think the fact and get along perfectly met our brother or sister, the odds fall in love for them is greatest. However, I do not know if it was exactly what I wanted. Yes, I had an affection for him, but it did not go beyond brotherly love. 
- Are you saying that ... 
- You are not obliged to do so. His liberty is full. 
   I sighed, a little more relieved. 
- Come on, your mother will be happy to see you. 
   We climbed the rest of the steps to get to a long corridor with some doors that were closed. Blake hit a gate of ivory and it opened. 
- My dear! I was so excited to see you! 
   It was my mother. Like all of us, she had black hair and turquoise eyes, but dressed in clothing of the Victorian era. Blake was right, they were all happy to see me, however, I had sympathized more with my father. But I have not seen the girl who was in my place. Maybe she was not, I thought, or was locked in the room that should be mine. Anyway, it did not matter much. 
- Will you stay? 
- Not yet. 
   She gave a sad countenance, but did not leave the happiness out of her face. It was still early and she was mobilized to do a special lunch to celebrate. 
   Someone was coming down the stairs and melancholy firm steps. I averted my attention from my plate to see who was coming down and I saw the girl who was in my place. She was like that before people I thought were my family. But the expression on her face showed disgust at being there, but did not want to leave all wealth of Walker. I noticed the glare of Blake for her, so do it quickly leave without saying a word. However, I did not need words to understand that she did not like me and consider me a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment