Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

∞ IV. Hidden eyes

  I was thinking about it all the way back. I had never seen anyone like him in my life. However, what really caught my attention was hidden. What I wanted most, do not know why, was to see his eyes. Anyway, I wanted to see him again and be able to know who he is. 

   A whole week dragged on and I was walking not far from my house. My mother had asked me to stop at the bakery and returned home. He had already done it and was in the last stage of the journey when I see Lewis and his group coming toward me. 
   I crossed the street not to spend it on the same sidewalk, but in vain. 
- Do you think what happened will stay blank? 
   He was angry and bruised, that anyone could see. 
- This is not my fault. 
- You are right. Is your boyfriend. 
- He's not my ... 
- Do not want to hear! Since he's not here, you will pay the price in his place. 
   Lewis was already fists in my direction, but hit the wall of a house. I knew he was cranky, but it was not the type to beat someone. At least not in public. 
   That was my chance to go. I ran down the sidewalk parallel with them after me when they dropped me in the middle of the street, just as she was passing a car at high speed. I had no time to get up, but could roalr to the shoulder and raise me. 
   That car again. Yes, I immediately recognized. 
   I looked in the direction of Lewis, who was wounded again and limped toward the other side along with the other two after a debate that can not end well. 
- I'm not her boyfriend. 
- Then why are you butting in? 
- Because I'm her brother. 
   That was enough for me. That was a common lie, but it seemed pretty convincing. 
- Are you okay? 
   I nodded. 
- I told you to be careful. 
- I'm sorry. 
   He looked in the opposite direction, where Lewis was going and walked around the car. 
- Come on. 
- I can not. 
- I do not guarantee that they will remain that way. 
   I looked at him doubtfully. 
- Why are you helping me? I do not know you. 
- You heard the end of the conversation, right? 
- Yes 
- So no need to reply. 
   I kept looking at him, not knowing if what it was a joke. 
- Get in the car. 
- That's a lie, is not it? 
- Come with me. When we arrive at your home can think to clarify that. 
   I hesitated, but did not have much to choose from. Or I trusted him and clarified some things in my life or would be at the mercy of Lewis haunt me again. Between one thing and another, I'd rather get in the car. 
   I did not get any response from him during the trip, so the silence remained until I saw him taking the right path of my house. 
- How do you know where I live? 
- Being your brother is my duty to know. 
- That's a lie, is not it? And why do not you take off your glasses to see me? 
   He remained silent until out of the car. I went down and then I realized that I had lost the key to the front door. He walked me to the door, but without saying a single word. I went and put my stuff while he remained outside, like a statue. 
- Can we talk now? 
- I think so. 
- Who are you? Why did you say you are my brother? Why are you always with sunglasses? Today is cloudy!
- My name is Blake Walker and his legitimate'm older brother. Some time ago I discovered that there was a change and that you do not belong to this place. 
   I do not know whether to laugh or not. A return? This was ridiculous. Yes, it is true that it is not an impossible thing to happen, but either way it was unbelievable. 
- Okay, okay, do not believe any of it, but what about the glasses? 
- If I take out will you believe? 
- Maybe. 
- So you see it. 
   Blake approached me and nodded. I held the glasses, but my hands were shaking, uncertain of what they could find. After those nightmares, nothing worse could happen, I thought, taking his glasses gently. 
   He eyes were closed, but when I finished taking his sunglasses, he opened his eyes and allowed me to see the green eyes I had ever seen in my life. There was a green that was seen in normal eyes were like mine, which I never saw. It was teal. But it was not just the color of his eyes like mine that caught my attention, but what was beyond that. His gaze was someone who was injured and had long searched for a cure. This left me touched for a moment, because regardless of what may have happened, should not have been easy. 
- Do you believe now? 
- A little. 
- Anyway, this is a matter of time. Soon you will believe. 
   He seemed confident, anyway, and I saw no reason not to give a chance to believe him. After all, as those eyes could never lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment