Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

∞ III. Into my Life

  I do not want to face my nightmares. I just wanted them to stop tormenting me. Every day I was getting destroyed by sensing the presence of someone who did not exist. If someone would actually get rid of this torment, that person come quickly. 
- Seiko, is everything okay? 
- I think so. 
- You look tired. Are you sure you sleep well? 
- I do not know what sleep is more than a month. 
- I hope you get better. See you later. 
- See you later. 
   Was the last to leave the room, which I dislike. There are always some kids that disturb me and today is a day that I do not even want to see them in front of me. Fortunately, they were not in the halls today and I could leave the building quietly. 
- You took! We were waiting for you! 
   I got hit with a ball of paper in the head. Actually today I was not in my best days and did not want to mess with anyone. I threw the paper ball away and kept walking along the sidewalk. 
- You are avoiding us? What is your problem? 
   Continued without answering. I did not want to talk to anyone, wanted to get home quickly and hide under the covers until it improved. 
- What is your girl? Think you can ignore me? 
- I do not wanna talk to you. 
   I tried to hold my arm, but he was pressing too hard. That will leave a mark, I thought. Lewis grabbed my chin firmly and for a moment thought he would break my lower jaw. 
- Why do not you answer? Say something! 
   The only one I really wanted was that someone put a stop to it. Did that boy of my dreams was here, but it would not. Would that solve this problem alone. 
- Since it is so, I'll make you talk. 
   Lewis was thrown against the wall by a high school and figure dressed entirely in black. He stood with one side of his face bloodied and with músuclo jaw tight with anger. 
- Go away. - The voice of the boy with black clothing was soft, but he turned his face to me totally. 
- What are you thinking? 
   Lewis was furious as I had never seen before, but the boy did not seem upset or afraid. One of his friends was in the cell lysate, recording everything that was going on there. 
- I'm not messing around. - The tone of his voice was no longer soft, but cold and sharp in a threatening manner. 
   After that, the unit will not last long, because the man in the black clothes had completely destroyed the cell, so there was nothing left. They walked away without saying anything. 
   I was still looking at him, he finally turned to face me. He was wearing sunglasses so I could not see his eyes. He put a hand on my head, which gave a gentle pat. 
- Be more careful. 
- Hang on. 
   He turned his attention to me, but said nothing, waiting for me to continue. 
- Who ... are you? 
- It's best to you do not know yet. 
   I watched as he got into his car and left quickly, as if to not be seen. I do not know who he was, but wanted to find out. Will I ever see him again?

No comments:

Post a Comment