Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

∞ ηine

  I was looking at Dorothea , petrified . So I'm like what he like? I do not understand the meaning of it.
- Oh , dear . I may be human , but I'm not naive . I know very well what you are.
  I started to get away from her calculatedly because I knew what would be the course of that conversation . Even living just a few days on earth , but I know I did not want to hear the end of her conclusion.
- You were a psychology student , is not it?
  My eyes widened for a moment and let out the breath I did not even know that it was suspending . Psychology student ? Where'd she get that? Well , no matter . At least she did not know what I really am .
- Yes , it's true .
- You fell from the sky , my dear ! Aiden will be a very lucky guy !
  Gave a smile , because I felt a bit uncomfortable at the beginning of her exclamation . Somehow , I 'd really like to forget that one day I fell from heaven . I left the kitchen and along the way I ended up finding Adam .
- Can you call Aiden for me, please? Tell him I 'll be in the office . - he said .
  I nodded , but afraid . Why could not he call it ? Even though I want to have some approximation , do not plan to stay being intrusive . And if he was asleep ? Or studying ? Surely he would not forgive me . However , there was not much to think about and up the stairs , feeling my hands getting cold and trembling . I was at the door and heard the noise of the balcony door , which for me was a good sign , because I would not be disturbing at all. Well, at least that's what I think. I held my breath and knocked on the door.
  He did not answer , and I knocked again.
- I'm not deaf , you know? What do you want ?
- Adam asked me to tell you that he wants to see you in the office .
  Aiden left the room and left me without saying anything more . I felt a current of cool air passing me along with it . Maybe it was not my imagination that he does not sympathize with me . On the contrary , I feel that it holds some sort of grudge or anger about something I have not a clue . I've never seen before and never did any harm to any human, since I did not even have contact with them in the past.

  I went to my room , since I had nothing to do but contemplate my ideas . I closed the door behind me and lay down , hugging the soft pillow to try to put the ideas in place , but I heard the noise of crumpling paper and realized it was coming from under me . I sat up quickly and saw that there was a white sheet folded into four parts with a small message in a calligraphy that seemed strangely familiar , but I did not know where .
' Go to the park where Dorothea found you when the clock strikes a quarter past eight. It is a subject of your interest. Please do not be late . '
  I searched for some sign , but found nothing . I looked at the clock . It was eight o'clock at night and I had , on average , ten minutes to think about my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment